Got Felt up in Nashville

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Discovernew

Re: Got Felt up in Nashville

Postby Discovernew » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:34 pm

beachbum1 wrote:The failed one was an AMS 700 CX. My new one is the AMS 700 LGX was and am very satisfied with both.

Nice! Do you notice any significant difference between the LGX and the CX? Or they are almost the same?
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

beachbum1

Re: Got Felt up in Nashville

Postby beachbum1 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:43 pm

Yep. You just need a sense of humor and unless they are being rude, their just doing their job.
The last time got stopped the scanner keep showing up sometimes at my waistline. I told him I had a penile implant the reservior was where the scanner was tagging. I started to pull me shirt up and show him where. He quickly said. You don't have to show me. Think he thought I was going to drop my jeans right there . Lol. Then he said it was probably just the metal button on my jeans
Had to join again as beachbum1. Was and am beachbum but chat has blocked me from a few members
First implanted AMS 700 CX 18+3, in Sept of 2016. Replacement AMS 700 CX 21+2 in August 2023

Return to “Implants”