Got Felt up in Nashville

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bent Ben

Got Felt up in Nashville

Postby Bent Ben » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:33 pm

Not by some horny bridal shower tourist but the TSA. So I got asked to use the full body scan and then was told I needed to be patted down. During pat down agent brushed my dick and says “what is that” I said “That would be my cock”. I presented my Coloplast wallet card but that didnt stop them. I told the main agent I have an implant and off the the little room. They brought a new agent in and I requested a female, no dice LOL
I did tell them I was happy to drop trou and show them my goods, they told me no need and allowed me to move on. Overall it was not a big deal. Oddly I flew from Knoxville to Sioux Falls and back without incident last week.
Airport code in Nashville is BNA, You have been warned! Lol
51yo, ED 5 years, 45-50° curve/PD. 22cm Titan, IP with no RTE by Dr Hakky on 9/12/2023.
My comments, suggestions, ideas or routines are for entertainment and satirical purposes only. Do not use any of my ideas, suggestions, routines or advice.

riseagain

Re: Got Felt up in Nashville

Postby riseagain » Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:37 pm

I hope that happens to me no day.
65 yrs old. Married 38 years to an awesome wife. Implanted on 8/4/2022 Titan 24cm XL. Dr Hakky. Loving the implant so far.

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:01 pm

I got it in Miami on Friday.

I have no clue as to where the wallet card is. I don’t even tell them it’s an implant. I also have some hernia mesh repair so when the naked scanner alerts on my groin area and they ask, I tell them hernia mesh.

It was pretty stupid. I don’t wear underwear (long story) and I had what looked like about a 5 1/2” long flaccid dick concealed by jeans.

The guy put his rubber gloves on, patted it two or three times, and said “ what is that?”

My wife, who had already been cleared, was getting her stuff off the conveyor belt and she looked over to the side where we were standing and said”that’s his dick!”.

The guy doing my “enhanced screening” got his supervisor over, he gave it a couple of pats and said I was good to go.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

beachbum1

Postby beachbum1 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:17 pm

I've had an implant for 7 years. Flew several times a year and never had a issue with the implant. I usually forget something and have to back through a couple times but never the implant. Well in June or July the implant failed. Schedule a replacement for later on. Flew to and back from Fla. No issue. La9te August got the replacement. Flew back down to FL and than back home. Got checked both ways and the agents back handed patdown my dick. Don't know what's the issues are now. Think they've turned up the sensitivity of the scanners. Flying out again Thursday, we'll see what happens this time
Maybe I should just wear a long rain coat with nothing underneath. That would make it easier for them.
Had to join again as beachbum1. Was and am beachbum but chat has blocked me from a few members
First implanted AMS 700 CX 18+3, in Sept of 2016. Replacement AMS 700 CX 21+2 in August 2023

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:33 pm

beachbum1 wrote:Maybe I should just wear a long rain coat with nothing underneath. That would make it easier for them.

:lol: OMG my laugh for the day!
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Iwillbeatpd

Postby Iwillbeatpd » Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:37 pm

Identical situation happened to me. First time going through the scanner, so right when I walked out I looked at the screen…one yellow square and one red square on my dick.

The guy looks at me and tells me he’s going to pat me down. He starts and then I could tell he zero’s in on my dick. He asked me if I had something in my pocket…I was like no, that’s my cock. (Imagine a 7 inch flacid dick hanging down my right leg lol…) He laughed and then I laughed, and he cleared me to get my luggage lol.

Not an issue at all for me. Even before this, wasn’t uncommon to get patted down. If anything, I thought it was funny.
Fit/active/37/ Lifetime congenital left curve, which later progressed to Peyronies (2022) and severe hourglass/narrowing. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan Touch 26 cm XXL. Reservoir 130 cc saline. Pre surgery measurement: 8.25 Length 5ish Girth.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:25 am

Txagq8, I snickered at your wife vouching for you. Apparently they didn't place much value in her known verification. Of all the people there, the two that knew what was there were saying the same story.
I do think that as mentioned that it is likely a calibration issue. I'd venture a guess that some locations get tired of the false alerts & either turn some settings down or just ignore certain alerts.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

silver daddy 1960

Postby silver daddy 1960 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:52 am

I traveled several times a year over my last two years with my new implant and have only had it happen a few times and most of my flights are out of JFK. One incident was at Newark for work, A major air carrier is a client, and the office is airside. The TSA agent was training a young guy, and my business partner has just cleared and has no idea what I got or what is going on, lol. Anyway, I told the agent, but it did not stop him, he was training so I made some jokes of it like when he informed me, he would pat me with the back of his hand. Mind you another time I was in Bogota Columbia and figured I would have no end of searches, but nothing happened...so who knows. A sense of humor goes a long way usually.
63 yrs old, NYC, DR. Eid Titan Coloplast Dec 10, 2021

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:46 pm

beachbum1 wrote:I've had an implant for 7 years. Flew several times a year and never had a issue with the implant. I usually forget something and have to back through a couple times but never the implant. Well in June or July the implant failed. Schedule a replacement for later on. Flew to and back from Fla. No issue. La9te August got the replacement. Flew back down to FL and than back home. Got checked both ways and the agents back handed patdown my dick. Don't know what's the issues are now. Think they've turned up the sensitivity of the scanners. Flying out again Thursday, we'll see what happens this time
Maybe I should just wear a long rain coat with nothing underneath. That would make it easier for them.

Which brand did you have? i mean the one that failed after 7 years
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

beachbum1

Postby beachbum1 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:31 pm

The failed one was an AMS 700 CX. My new one is the AMS 700 LGX was and am very satisfied with both.
Had to join again as beachbum1. Was and am beachbum but chat has blocked me from a few members
First implanted AMS 700 CX 18+3, in Sept of 2016. Replacement AMS 700 CX 21+2 in August 2023

Return to “Implants”