Throbbing in sack when standing

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Iwillbeatpd

Throbbing in sack when standing

Postby Iwillbeatpd » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:39 am

Right now my only pain right now is in my sack. It seems to be the worst when I stand. Even if I’m not moving, just standing in itself makes it hurt. When I sleep in certain positions on my side I don’t feel it, and sometimes if I support my sack it helps a lot. My pump is resting on the bottom, so if I’m guessing it’s because of that, the pump resting on a sensitive area as I’m day 9 post op. If it wasn’t for this I’d actually feel pretty normal and be going on walks. Those of you with the scrotal approach, did you experience this and how long was it until you didn’t feel it anymore?
Fit/active/37/ Lifetime congenital left curve, which later progressed to Peyronies (2022) and severe hourglass/narrowing. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan Touch 26 cm XXL. Reservoir 130 cc saline. Pre surgery measurement: 8.25 Length 5ish Girth.

Nycflugel

Re: Throbbing in sack when standing

Postby Nycflugel » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:04 pm

I would call Dr and see what they suggest

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:05 pm

wear some supportive underwear might help i got some sepertec underwear lets your wiener be free but supports your balls gently ....i reall like them.....not much help right now though
jim
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm very happy

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:38 am

rdnkbiker wrote:wear some supportive underwear might help i got some sepertec underwear lets your wiener be free but supports your balls gently ....i reall like them.....not much help right now though
jim

I agree. I wore a jock strap over my underwear. Then clipped suspenders to the waist part of the jock strap. This was to keep my newly implanted penis as verticle as possible. Both my dr & nurse commented that my erection angle was about as high as most guys get. Personally I'd like it a little higher but it is what it is.

In my opinion, Iwillbeatpd is pretty close to a normal recovery as you can get. Some will be better, some will be worse. Give it time. Adapt to what works for you. What works now won't be needed in a few weeks. I took an ibuprofen before bed for a few weeks. That helped take the edge off so I could sleep better.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Iwillbeatpd

Postby Iwillbeatpd » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:20 pm

Gt1956 wrote:
rdnkbiker wrote:wear some supportive underwear might help i got some sepertec underwear lets your wiener be free but supports your balls gently ....i reall like them.....not much help right now though
jim

I agree. I wore a jock strap over my underwear. Then clipped suspenders to the waist part of the jock strap. This was to keep my newly implanted penis as verticle as possible. Both my dr & nurse commented that my erection angle was about as high as most guys get. Personally I'd like it a little higher but it is what it is.

In my opinion, Iwillbeatpd is pretty close to a normal recovery as you can get. Some will be better, some will be worse. Give it time. Adapt to what works for you. What works now won't be needed in a few weeks. I took an ibuprofen before bed for a few weeks. That helped take the edge off so I could sleep better.

You had the same situation? It’s annoying because if it wasn’t for that I could be walking around like normal almost pain free. But because my sack hurts when standing (assuming from the pump resting on the bottom of it), I don’t even want to stand for more than 5 minutes. How long did it take this to resolve for you?
Fit/active/37/ Lifetime congenital left curve, which later progressed to Peyronies (2022) and severe hourglass/narrowing. Implanted by Dr Hakky 11/28/23 with Titan Touch 26 cm XXL. Reservoir 130 cc saline. Pre surgery measurement: 8.25 Length 5ish Girth.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:47 am

Iwillbeatpd wrote:
Gt1956 wrote:
jim

You had the same situation? It’s annoying because if it wasn’t for that I could be walking around like normal almost pain free. But because my sack hurts when standing (assuming from the pump resting on the bottom of it), I don’t even want to stand for more than 5 minutes. How long did it take this to resolve for you?

Your still early. I seem to remember standing was uncomfortable. So I either sat or walked. Honestly you should try immobilizing your implant vertically. They suggest it. Might take some ingenuity but its worth it. My drs nurse was impressed on the several methods I went through. I rolled up two large wash cloths to put between my dick & my pants. Didn't work very well. I even put one rolled up wash cloth in my jock strap. That worked great. She said I had a pretty good erection angle because of my efforts. Dr agreed at my 3 month check up.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

beachbum1

Postby beachbum1 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:41 am

As most said , supportive underwear. Jockstrap work well. A few other types too. You've had a lot of trauma happened down there. It's going to hurt. But IT does get better.
Had to join again as beachbum1. Was and am beachbum but chat has blocked me from a few members
First implanted AMS 700 CX 18+3, in Sept of 2016. Replacement AMS 700 CX 21+2 in August 2023

dgraham

Postby dgraham » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:32 pm

Coming back to this thread. I'm 6 days out and my incision is burning but manageable. The big obstacle is the incessant 4/10 sack pain where the pump sits.

Did you find a magic bullet? How long did it take to resolve?
52yo, T2D, CABG '19, LowT, Venous leak, With Dr. Hakky since '16. Tried Shockwave, Pills, VED. Implanted Titan 22cm 2024.Jan.30.

monkfroot

Postby monkfroot » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:02 pm

what is the "erection angle".and what is significance of it
Titan OTR implanted on 1/26/24. PE and Anxiety of varied degrees since age 19. Varicocele issues past 30 years. Type 2 Diabetic since 2013, pills didnt work, minimal reaction to shots, some VL, still had morning/overnight wood, but moderate quality.

Return to “Implants”