Is my urologist spewing bs about implants?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Corey212

Re: Is my urologist spewing bs about implants?

Postby Corey212 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:20 am

Corey212 wrote:
SthAv8tr wrote:
Corey212 wrote:
I can tell you I am not happy with mine. Since I have had mine, I have lost most "gym friends" as they see the guy walk in an unusual hardon pointing downwards, and when I sit down its pointed and hard petruding thru my gym shorts, not flaccid like it was pre-op. I lost length, but my girth stayed the same only it looks completely rediculous and fake as hell. 1 tube is way larger than the left and it bubbles out. The left smaller tube is inferior and gives way to the right larger tube causing a peyronie's disease look on steroids, whereas, I had a slight bend to the left before surgury.

Having 6 inch girth prior to surgery, it was kind of hard to hide in gym shorts or tight jeans, so I got looks from women constantly at the gym and in general. Post op I get looks of confusion, like they are thinking, "is he stuffing something down there?" and I think many women think just that. It looks freakishly unnatural, and let's say I want to do Yoga? Forget it, there would be complaints from multiple women thinking I am some pervert. I won't even think of trying it. Or maybe I want to learn self defense and go take Brazilan Ju-Jitsu. Um, every dude will think you are gay as Ffff, with your permanent hardon. It NEVER goes flaccid like you are now, at least with the Titan. I can't speak for the AMS, but I wish I could havd the AMS knowing what I know about the Titan. And don't think you are getting the full truth if you call Titan to get a consultant to call you back. They will tell you how great it is, and how much women love it. Some of that is probably true, but the cons far outweigh the pros. And if you schedule surgery, and cancel 3 times like I did, reps will call you and flat out lie to convince you to do it. At least they did with me.

This was supposed to help my confidence, but it has done nothing but make me not want to be in public. People litterly look at in and laugh. It's not mental either. You think people want you around their kids if they think you are a likely pervert? I can tell you my quality of life is much worse than before.

And for those old, retired guys here that are going to tell me to wear super baggy clothes, just save it, especially if you have the body shape like a bag of milk. Just save it, becuase I dont want to hear it. You will never understand if you work out zero days per year.

First off wtf kind of Gym shorts are you wearing??? Female booty shorts???

I work out 6 days a week wearing normal Gym shorts. Nothing crazy baggy and sometimes the "hoochie daddy" shorts and have 0 issues. I also train JJ 3 times a week (just recovered from an AC joint sprain btw).

Be sure you deflate all the way. I see you have the one touch pump so maybe that's the issue??? I'm an active in shape guy and when not in Uniform I do wear fitted clothes and have had 0 issues whatsoever.

I was a grower prior so, No it obviously doesn't shrink up like it did prior, but it's not a hard-on now either. It's just a shower.

I've not had any female say it looks "unnatural" and it's been rather the opposite, they enjoy it a fair bit. They still keep calling me :lol: I've been very please with my implant.

BUT in all honesty, it sounds like you need a revision, and a better surgeon.

Good luck.

Normal gym shorts, dude. Nothing I have said so far is made up or an exaggeration. I'm fucking miserable. and if I do meet a woman, I would be too afraid for her to see how fucking rediculous this thing looks. it looks just like a hose kink, but with added bubbling out, like a garden hose that needs to be replaced

I was going to get a 2nd opinion, but they wanted $450 for 30 minutes. I'm not this super rich guy and I am uninsured.

My left side is smaller. I'm not sure if these are two different size hoses. I don't see how one side can be this much smaller. It truly unbelievable how risky this procedure is on so many levels. I also can't help to wonder if these revisions are avoidable with the innitial surgery. Or in other words, purposely done.
52; Coloplast Titan (One-Touch) implant on 02/23/2021 by Dr. Karpman

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:51 am

SthAv8tr wrote:
Corey212 wrote:
goose1235 wrote:Im quite young at 25. I was forced to see a different uro because my insurance changed. I was scheduled to get a doppler redone, but now this new uro is telling dopplers are outdated and that getting one wont change anything. Also she says no one will put an implant in at my age, that it’s gruesome, shortens penis, and Ill get an infection when I get it replaced. What do I do? Is she right or was my previous uro bad?

I can tell you I am not happy with mine. Since I have had mine, I have lost most "gym friends" as they see the guy walk in an unusual hardon pointing downwards, and when I sit down its pointed and hard petruding thru my gym shorts, not flaccid like it was pre-op. I lost length, but my girth stayed the same only it looks completely rediculous and fake as hell. 1 tube is way larger than the left and it bubbles out. The left smaller tube is inferior and gives way to the right larger tube causing a peyronie's disease look on steroids, whereas, I had a slight bend to the left before surgury.

Having 6 inch girth prior to surgery, it was kind of hard to hide in gym shorts or tight jeans, so I got looks from women constantly at the gym and in general. Post op I get looks of confusion, like they are thinking, "is he stuffing something down there?" and I think many women think just that. It looks freakishly unnatural, and let's say I want to do Yoga? Forget it, there would be complaints from multiple women thinking I am some pervert. I won't even think of trying it. Or maybe I want to learn self defense and go take Brazilan Ju-Jitsu. Um, every dude will think you are gay as Ffff, with your permanent hardon. It NEVER goes flaccid like you are now, at least with the Titan. I can't speak for the AMS, but I wish I could havd the AMS knowing what I know about the Titan. And don't think you are getting the full truth if you call Titan to get a consultant to call you back. They will tell you how great it is, and how much women love it. Some of that is probably true, but the cons far outweigh the pros. And if you schedule surgery, and cancel 3 times like I did, reps will call you and flat out lie to convince you to do it. At least they did with me.

This was supposed to help my confidence, but it has done nothing but make me not want to be in public. People litterly look at in and laugh. It's not mental either. You think people want you around their kids if they think you are a likely pervert? I can tell you my quality of life is much worse than before.

And for those old, retired guys here that are going to tell me to wear super baggy clothes, just save it, especially if you have the body shape like a bag of milk. Just save it, becuase I dont want to hear it. You will never understand if you work out zero days per year.

I work out 6 days a week wearing normal Gym shorts. Nothing crazy baggy and sometimes the "hoochie daddy" shorts and have 0 issues. I also train JJ 3 times a week (just recovered from an AC joint sprain btw).

Be sure you deflate all the way. I see you have the one touch pump so maybe that's the issue??? I'm an active in shape guy and when not in Uniform I do wear fitted clothes and have had 0 issues whatsoever.

I was a grower prior so, No it obviously doesn't shrink up like it did prior, but it's not a hard-on now either. It's just a shower.

I've not had any female say it looks "unnatural" and it's been rather the opposite, they enjoy it a fair bit. They still keep calling me :lol: I've been very please with my implant.

Good luck.

https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.ph ... 9.400.html

Scroll down on the link above and you will see what I mean.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:37 am

Well, the stats on consumer satisfaction are what they are. Reading through years of past posts from hundreds of bionic brothers would bear that statistic out. That said, there is the 7% who are unsatisfied.

So, i’m not calling out the brother with the flaccid issues. His experience is his experience. Fair enough. I feel for you brother as we all hope for ourselves, and each other, great outcomes here.

I too have the Titan krinkle when fully deflated. When with a partner i simply mitigate its appearance by putting in a few pumps. If i’ve got it out with a lady it’s normal to be at least a bit aroused, so it looks like the kind of chub one might expect.

My Titan classic pump does squeak. I knew this in advance. To mitigate, if i want discretion (which i don’t need now with a regular girlfriend who not only knows, but enjoys doing the initial pumping honors), i must take the extra step of going to the bathroom to pee or “freshen up” (which many women appreciate anyway) to discretely pump. I then appear wearing a towel with my hard as a spike boner underneath. “I was just thinking about you in there” is my usual comment, always to their delight, then allow him to make his stately appearance.

The disparity in length, and the asymmetrical cylinders mentioned cause me to ask who the surgeon was? This report is rare with the usual high volume doctors mentioned on the forum. I’m sure they don’t bat 1000, but they are the ones who have, and are, perfecting their craft. I can imagine what a bummer this is.

As i mentioned previously, my flaccid now is much softer and thus more easy to conceal than in the earliest months when my chub was more prominent. I attribute this to a lot of cycling combined with the Perito exercises daily. Many times in a very hot shower.

I agree with the forum member that this high level of dissatisfaction might be cause for the unpleasant possibility of a revision sooner rather than later, and likely with a different doctor.

The perinium pain mentioned mystifies me. I can feel a subtle “pop” in that area as my implant inflates into the crus. Barely noticeable. I wonder why this member experiences this? Anybody else?

No. I don’t really care much for the feel of my completely deflated implant. My girlfriend says she can feel the cylinders inside, which is true. When fully erect, which is why i did this in the first place, she says it looks and feels great. Unlike my pre-implant, ED plagued days, there is absolutely no position off limits for as long as we want.

Which leads me to a quote by our legendary member, Tangerine who documented his journey in one of the best reports on the forum ever written by a member:

“I did this for maximum sex, not maximum flaccid”.

I couldn’t agree more.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:11 am

Corey212 wrote:
Corey212 wrote:
SthAv8tr wrote:

Good luck.

Normal gym shorts, dude. Nothing I have said so far is made up or an exaggeration. I'm fucking miserable. and if I do meet a woman, I would be too afraid for her to see how fucking rediculous this thing looks. it looks just like a hose kink, but with added bubbling out, like a garden hose that needs to be replaced

I was going to get a 2nd opinion, but they wanted $450 for 30 minutes. I'm not this super rich guy and I am uninsured.

My left side is smaller. I'm not sure if these are two different size hoses. I don't see how one side can be this much smaller. It truly unbelievable how risky this procedure is on so many levels. I also can't help to wonder if these revisions are avoidable with the innitial surgery. Or in other words, purposely done.

$450 for a consult? Find a different doctor. Clavell charged me $200 as i recall. I don’t recall exactly, but i think the consult price was eventually absorbed into the surgery price. My memory might be playing tricks on me, so don’t quote me, but for sure a consultation with Clavell is at least 50% cheaper.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

SthAv8tr

Postby SthAv8tr » Fri Dec 01, 2023 10:37 am

Corey212 wrote:Normal gym shorts, dude. Nothing I have said so far is made up or an exaggeration. I'm fucking miserable. and if I do meet a woman, I would be too afraid for her to see how fucking rediculous this thing looks. it looks just like a hose kink, but with added bubbling out, like a garden hose that needs to be replaced

My left side is smaller. I'm not sure if these are two different size hoses. I don't see how one side can be this much smaller. It truly unbelievable how risky this procedure is on so many levels. I also can't help to wonder if these revisions are avoidable with the innitial surgery. Or in other words, purposely done.[/quote]

Reach out to Dr. Clavell. I don't recall his consultation being that costly and it was rolled over into surgery. My insurance didn't cover it either so I paid out of pocket. I hate that you have to deal with that especially since there are guys like most of us that aren't dealing with it. I have no issues with wearing Jeans, Khakis, shorts, slacks, and my military uniforms. No bulge sticking out or anything.

The only thing I have is the Titan classic pump honk which doesn't bother me or my partners.

I'd say look into a revision when you can brother.
38 Ed caused by bike accident at 19, Meds & ved for 18 years.
Titan Coloplast/genesis pump March 22, 2023 By Dr. Clavell
5.75L 5.5G prior to implant.
03/22/23 Titan/Genesis 22cm by Dr. Clavell
6L 6G Post implant.

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:50 am

ThailandBound wrote:Well, the stats on consumer satisfaction are what they are. Reading through years of past posts from hundreds of bionic brothers would bear that statistic out. That said, there is the 7% who are unsatisfied.

So, i’m not calling out the brother with the flaccid issues. His experience is his experience. Fair enough. I feel for you brother as we all hope for ourselves, and each other, great outcomes here.

I too have the Titan krinkle when fully deflated. When with a partner i simply mitigate its appearance by putting in a few pumps. If i’ve got it out with a lady it’s normal to be at least a bit aroused, so it looks like the kind of chub one might expect.

My Titan classic pump does squeak. I knew this in advance. To mitigate, if i want discretion (which i don’t need now with a regular girlfriend who not only knows, but enjoys doing the initial pumping honors), i must take the extra step of going to the bathroom to pee or “freshen up” (which many women appreciate anyway) to discretely pump. I then appear wearing a towel with my hard as a spike boner underneath. “I was just thinking about you in there” is my usual comment, always to their delight, then allow him to make his stately appearance.

The disparity in length, and the asymmetrical cylinders mentioned cause me to ask who the surgeon was? This report is rare with the usual high volume doctors mentioned on the forum. I’m sure they don’t bat 1000, but they are the ones who have, and are, perfecting their craft. I can imagine what a bummer this is.

As i mentioned previously, my flaccid now is much softer and thus more easy to conceal than in the earliest months when my chub was more prominent. I attribute this to a lot of cycling combined with the Perito exercises daily. Many times in a very hot shower.

I agree with the forum member that this high level of dissatisfaction might be cause for the unpleasant possibility of a revision sooner rather than later, and likely with a different doctor.

The perinium pain mentioned mystifies me. I can feel a subtle “pop” in that area as my implant inflates into the crus. Barely noticeable. I wonder why this member experiences this? Anybody else?

No. I don’t really care much for the feel of my completely deflated implant. My girlfriend says she can feel the cylinders inside, which is true. When fully erect, which is why i did this in the first place, she says it looks and feels great. Unlike my pre-implant, ED plagued days, there is absolutely no position off limits for as long as we want.

Which leads me to a quote by our legendary member, Tangerine who documented his journey in one of the best reports on the forum ever written by a member:

“I did this for maximum sex, not maximum flaccid”.

I couldn’t agree more.

Thai - thanks for staying in the forum and coming back to help us all and give us advice. Do you mind if I ask you some questions below.

When did your cylinders soften? Mine are still hard and poking out, this is causing issues for my everyday life. Do you think at 10 months post-op, there is still a chance they will soften more? I notice that you guys with the classic pump say it squeaks/honks, do you think there is any reason why a one touch would honk?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:31 am

Corey212 wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that. Personally I've had no such difficulty. You may want to read my piece on hiding the front bulge.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=23194
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:42 am

aussiePeyronies wrote:Thai - thanks for staying in the forum and coming back to help us all and give us advice. Do you mind if I ask you some questions below.

When did your cylinders soften? Mine are still hard and poking out, this is causing issues for my everyday life. Do you think at 10 months post-op, there is still a chance they will soften more? I notice that you guys with the classic pump say it squeaks/honks, do you think there is any reason why a one touch would honk?

Mine have softened. Absolutely. For me, I had difficulty deflating it in the beginning. However, I do wear a front leg bag, which I love (put my wallet, cell phone, keys, etc. in it). It's just apart if me, and looks fine with or without the bag. And I go to Gold's Gym three times a week. Again no issues.

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:59 am

Tokyo_123 wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:Thai - thanks for staying in the forum and coming back to help us all and give us advice. Do you mind if I ask you some questions below.

Mine have softened. Absolutely. For me, I had difficulty deflating it in the beginning. However, I do wear a front leg bag, which I love (put my wallet, cell phone, keys, etc. in it). It's just apart if me, and looks fine with or without the bag. And I go to Gold's Gym three times a week. Again no issues.

Thanks for the reply. When/how long did it take for your cylinders to soften?

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:38 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:
Thanks for the reply. When/how long did it take for your cylinders to soften?

To soften, six to eight months. Once I figured out how to deflate the thing for the next three / four months or so I wore a daily jockstrap. Definitely helped. That, and the Separatec underwear. I have a real job, and can't walk around in a serious environment like that.

Return to “Implants”