My Bionic Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
HikerMan

Re: STARTED CYCLING & used it !!!

Postby HikerMan » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:48 am

TexasMax wrote:
johndoe365 wrote:
TexasMax wrote:Damn this cycling thing is kind of fun. lol. but gripping that GD ball is a motherfucker right now.

On the cycling; it does hurts at the upper end and I cant hold it long, so I have no idea where the limit is yet. but who cares, even at a 3/4 or 5/8s. whatever I made it to - it was harder than anything the shots have ever given me.

So gents: I decided to give it a go and go really slow with the wife! Holy shit, other than the fact that I was barely able to get it inside her ... fucking awesome!
- ok, back story. I was already on the thicker side, and then had some fillers done a few years ago. And jesus, this titan just added more fucking girth !!! No bullshit, it's a big difference.
Ok so anyway, after a few straight minutes of very slowly trying to get in her, which WOULD NOT have happened on the shots with as tight as she was and as thick as I am right now, it finally went in all the way ! OMG, it was so amazing. Even with a small amount of pain, it was great yall !!

So, the craziest feeling was after the climax. lol. My body had the same normal expected feeling after I bust which means: the erection is now departing! even on shots, after I ejacualte, my penis was done! So anyway, I finish, keep moving around for bit, my body feels that the erection is gone.... but....... i pull out and ...... hey, I still got wood. it was a weird feeling because my brain and body were not in sync with this new phenomenon. hahaha.

You already started using yours!? I'm jelous haha
My doctors gonna teach me how to use mine on Dec 1.
Glad to hear of your first experience and hope to share mine soon too

Lol, just that time. We will probably give it another go in a couple days. The device is very easy to use by the way.

But the cycling. holy shit. that shit hurts.

LOL!

You got almost all of your dues paid!
We all been there, done that, ....got the shirt!

Whats GREAT is that it gets better and better.
The soreness and pain will gradually subside and basically be gone at 6 months.
Wait until you get her to the finish line every single time because you stay rock hard even after you get off. :D

So awesome!!!!!

You're one of us now.
Congratulations.
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

johndoe365

Postby johndoe365 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:26 pm

TexasMax wrote:Lol, just that time. We will probably give it another go in a couple days. The device is very easy to use by the way.

Hows your pump by the way? wheres the location of ur pump and testicles? Does it float around in your balls?
My doc said my pump stuck but i feel like my tubing is just long.
Implanted Nov 1 2023. Penoscrotal. Ams 700 LGX. 100 CC reservoir.
Left side: 21 cm + 1 cm RTE = 22cm
Right side: 21 cm + 2cm RTE = 23cm

TexasMax

Postby TexasMax » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:39 pm

johndoe365 wrote:
TexasMax wrote:Lol, just that time. We will probably give it another go in a couple days. The device is very easy to use by the way.

Hows your pump by the way? wheres the location of ur pump and testicles? Does it float around in your balls?
My doc said my pump stuck but i feel like my tubing is just long.

My pump is in at the back side of sack. It's not freely roaming around in there. its fairly stationary.
41, Clavell Implant Titan 11/2023

TexasMax

Cycling

Postby TexasMax » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:29 am

I guess the cycling becomes more bearable day by day. Literally.

What I am doing that I think that is helping me: I do not really ever go fully deflated. I will once of twice when doing the cycling routines, but then when it is time to stop I leave it just under where it hurt before. Maybe it makes a difference and maybe it doesn't, but it makes my mind feel better about moving forward and progressing. I will periodically give it a squeeze here and there and let it sit and see how close i can get to the point it hurts.

I think someone else said it well in there post, there may not be an exact science to cycling / pumping. so do what the doc says and do it often. I am def leaning in the often side.

In addition, I have REALLY felt like healing peptides that I am taking are assisting tremendously with the strides I am making daily. I am mega dosing BPC-157 & TB-500 twice to three times per day and I also take CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin twice daily. I added in GHK-Cu for 1mo starting the day after surgery and will cycle that one month on and one month off.
41, Clavell Implant Titan 11/2023

ThailandBound

Re: Cycling

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:43 am

TexasMax wrote:I guess the cycling becomes more bearable day by day. Literally.

What I am doing that I think that is helping me: I do not really ever go fully deflated. I will once of twice when doing the cycling routines, but then when it is time to stop I leave it just under where it hurt before. Maybe it makes a difference and maybe it doesn't, but it makes my mind feel better about moving forward and progressing. I will periodically give it a squeeze here and there and let it sit and see how close i can get to the point it hurts.

I think someone else said it well in there post, there may not be an exact science to cycling / pumping. so do what the doc says and do it often. I am def leaning in the often side.

In addition, I have REALLY felt like healing peptides that I am taking are assisting tremendously with the strides I am making daily. I am mega dosing BPC-157 & TB-500 twice to three times per day and I also take CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin twice daily. I added in GHK-Cu for 1mo starting the day after surgery and will cycle that one month on and one month off.

You might want to consider fully deflating time to time as you continue to heal.

I’ve read here that by not doing so one runs the risk of the surgical capsule forming around the reservoir. If that should happen, then it seems there might be a risk of being unable to deflate fully.

I too tend to walk around with a few lumps in, but regularly deflate just to keep everything flowing properly.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

this-is-temporary

Re: My Bionic Journey

Postby this-is-temporary » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:22 am

Just parsed thru your journey..... got emotionally invested in your ride... :lol: how you doing now mate?
39y/o. Pills stopped working. PGE3 proved ineffective. Just starting Trimix.
Severe hypertension, holding out hope that erections improve with management.

Return to “Implants”