My Bionic Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
HikerMan

Re: Scheduled to become BIONIC

Postby HikerMan » Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:58 pm

TexasMax wrote:holy shit, you waited 5 week. GD, i dont know if I can wait that long. lol. Im doing best and its only a week. haha. fml.

he said at 4 weeks he will assess me for cleanace to have sex. I need a clearance for beating off. lmao.

I know its tempting, but do EXACTLY as your surgeon says.

Remember, you are in the healing stages and things can break and tear much easier in these beginning stages.
You're almost "over the hump," don't mess to up now.

If he tells you don't beat off, Don't have sex....Don't do anything for "xyz" amount of time... DON'T DO IT!
Follow those orders to the tee.

I was climbing out of my skin at the 5 week mark, but I followed my Doctors orders and I'm glad I did.

Glad to have you with us, brother.
AMS 700 installed 12/22/22
REAR TIP Extender 5.0CM MR Conditional
AMS 700 SPHERICAL RESERVOIR 100 ML.
AMS 700 LGX INFRA PUBIC 18 cm
Dr. Jeffrey Loh Doyle- USC KECK
Prostate cancer survivor- RP performed 8/20
56, Marathon runner, John Muir Trail fanatic.

TexasMax

Postby TexasMax » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:14 am

Thanks a lot for the these replies guys. jesus this is so hard to want to play with this thing. lol.
hell, my wife wants to try it, her friend wants to see it. lmao, thats a first. and here I am STUCK waiting. lmao.

I know it will pass, but god bless the thoughts make it so much worse. At some point, I may have let her work on the tip at least. lololol.

Update: I cant really tell if I am shorter than normal or not. doc said I am shower and most of my penis is on the outside, So I do know size i will be erect when I fire this thing up for the first time.
As for pain, none really, except at night when I toss and turn. and the tip is still sore from the needles and im sure the end of the implants as wel.
Sutures have all almost gone away and have no real swelling left anywhere. no pain in scrotum where the pump is. Its pretty easy to move it around and feel it. its tender if I try and squeeze ( but im not pumping it ).
41, Clavell Implant Titan 11/2023

Randalltx

Postby Randalltx » Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:53 pm

TexasMax wrote:Thanks a lot for the these replies guys. jesus this is so hard to want to play with this thing. lol.
hell, my wife wants to try it, her friend wants to see it. lmao, thats a first. and here I am STUCK waiting. lmao.

I know it will pass, but god bless the thoughts make it so much worse. At some point, I may have let her work on the tip at least. lololol.

Update: I cant really tell if I am shorter than normal or not. doc said I am shower and most of my penis is on the outside, So I do know size i will be erect when I fire this thing up for the first time.
As for pain, none really, except at night when I toss and turn. and the tip is still sore from the needles and im sure the end of the implants as wel.
Sutures have all almost gone away and have no real swelling left anywhere. no pain in scrotum where the pump is. Its pretty easy to move it around and feel it. its tender if I try and squeeze ( but im not pumping it ).

=======================
Hey Tex- Congrats. I am 8 months post op. Had surgery in San Antonio. I had ed for three years before but always kept trying so perhaps did not lose much length due to ED. However, after surgery i seemed an inch or two shorter, but about 6 months out it seemed to come back to original length (give or take my weight changes). I think the body recovering has a lot to do with recapturing the length that seemed to be lost. So I would not worry too much. However, once you are cleared to cycle, do it as much as recommended or more. I really think that had a lot to do with my recovery. That and having sex.

Good luck to you.
76yo, ED Venuous Leak since age 40. South Texas location.
02/09/2023 24 CM Titan Dr. Hofer, Stone Oak Meth San Antonio.
@OEM 7.5L x 6.0/Flaccid 2.0L x 6.0 (Grower)
@8 months 7.50L x 6.0/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0
@14 months 7.50L x 7.25/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0

BelleBite

Postby BelleBite » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:57 am

Well, one week ago today, I joined the bionic club. So far, so good. Looking forward to cumming out on the other end of the healing process.
72 radical prostatectomy surgery at MSKCC. Implanted Nov 2023 w/Dr Eid. Titan Coloplast.

TexasMax

Postby TexasMax » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:05 pm

@BelleBIte
I see what you did there. haha.

TexasMax

STARTED CYCLING & used it !!!

Postby TexasMax » Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:14 am

Damn this cycling thing is kind of fun. lol. but gripping that GD ball is a motherfucker right now.

On the cycling; it does hurts at the upper end and I cant hold it long, so I have no idea where the limit is yet. but who cares, even at a 3/4 or 5/8s. whatever I made it to - it was harder than anything the shots have ever given me.

So gents: I decided to give it a go and go really slow with the wife! Holy shit, other than the fact that I was barely able to get it inside her ... fucking awesome!
- ok, back story. I was already on the thicker side, and then had some fillers done a few years ago. And jesus, this titan just added more fucking girth !!! No bullshit, it's a big difference.
Ok so anyway, after a few straight minutes of very slowly trying to get in her, which WOULD NOT have happened on the shots with as tight as she was and as thick as I am right now, it finally went in all the way ! OMG, it was so amazing. Even with a small amount of pain, it was great yall !!

So, the craziest feeling was after the climax. lol. My body had the same normal expected feeling after I bust which means: the erection is now departing! even on shots, after I ejacualte, my penis was done! So anyway, I finish, keep moving around for bit, my body feels that the erection is gone.... but....... i pull out and ...... hey, I still got wood. it was a weird feeling because my brain and body were not in sync with this new phenomenon. hahaha.

johndoe365

Re: STARTED CYCLING & used it !!!

Postby johndoe365 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:44 pm

TexasMax wrote:Damn this cycling thing is kind of fun. lol. but gripping that GD ball is a motherfucker right now.

On the cycling; it does hurts at the upper end and I cant hold it long, so I have no idea where the limit is yet. but who cares, even at a 3/4 or 5/8s. whatever I made it to - it was harder than anything the shots have ever given me.

So gents: I decided to give it a go and go really slow with the wife! Holy shit, other than the fact that I was barely able to get it inside her ... fucking awesome!
- ok, back story. I was already on the thicker side, and then had some fillers done a few years ago. And jesus, this titan just added more fucking girth !!! No bullshit, it's a big difference.
Ok so anyway, after a few straight minutes of very slowly trying to get in her, which WOULD NOT have happened on the shots with as tight as she was and as thick as I am right now, it finally went in all the way ! OMG, it was so amazing. Even with a small amount of pain, it was great yall !!

So, the craziest feeling was after the climax. lol. My body had the same normal expected feeling after I bust which means: the erection is now departing! even on shots, after I ejacualte, my penis was done! So anyway, I finish, keep moving around for bit, my body feels that the erection is gone.... but....... i pull out and ...... hey, I still got wood. it was a weird feeling because my brain and body were not in sync with this new phenomenon. hahaha.

You already started using yours!? I'm jelous haha
My doctors gonna teach me how to use mine on Dec 1.
Glad to hear of your first experience and hope to share mine soon too
Implanted Nov 1 2023. Penoscrotal. Ams 700 LGX. 100 CC reservoir.
Left side: 21 cm + 1 cm RTE = 22cm
Right side: 21 cm + 2cm RTE = 23cm

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:16 pm

It's fun to finish, then lay there inside her and NOT worry about falling out into a sticky puddle.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

TexasMax

Postby TexasMax » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:20 pm

Yes, it was totally weird not being soft when I pulled out.

TexasMax

Re: STARTED CYCLING & used it !!!

Postby TexasMax » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:32 pm

johndoe365 wrote:
TexasMax wrote:Damn this cycling thing is kind of fun. lol. but gripping that GD ball is a motherfucker right now.

You already started using yours!? I'm jelous haha
My doctors gonna teach me how to use mine on Dec 1.
Glad to hear of your first experience and hope to share mine soon too

Lol, just that time. We will probably give it another go in a couple days. The device is very easy to use by the way.

But the cycling. holy shit. that shit hurts.

Return to “Implants”