Stretch marks post implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jage64

Re: Stretch marks post implant?

Postby Jage64 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:22 pm

uncircumcised and no stretch marks. When my wife and I go to the lake on our boat, I'll lay out on a raft on my back and pump up to full erection so that I get an even tan. ;)

Normally, seems that stretch marks can be even more highlighted with tanning, and I've never noticed any such marks on my shaft.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Flounder

Postby Flounder » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:47 pm

It’s a well known fact that allergies and skin sensitivities can appear at anytime in life. Also, trauma (physical or mental), stress, and medications are leading triggers of biological changes to the human body. So don’t assume that whatever you tolerated before surgery cannot trigger this condition after surgery. Google Allodynia and see if there’s any correlation to what you’re going through.

If it applies; discontinue use of highly fragranced or antibacterial soaps, particularly liquid body washes containing triclosan. Irritations associated these soaps include dryness, loss of skin elasticity, scaling, rash, and fissures. Ironically, in articles about stretch marks, they are often describe as fissures.

Finally, have any of the doctors mentioned the possibility of a lingering fungal infection? I had a scrotal hematoma post surgery and my scrotal skin remained red, rashed, and sore long after the swelling went down. Just the chafing from walking was painful. Dr. Eid said our skin hosts bacteria and fungus. They compete for the same resources and naturally keep each other in check. He said that in rare cases, the antibiotics given for the surgery will suppress the bacteria long enough for a fungal infection to take hold. He said my scrotal skin would likely return to normal in time. But to help speed up recovery, he prescribed Ciclopirox Olamine Cream. He mentioned an over the counter jock itch cream would do the same. I washed with plain ivory soap and applied the Ciclopirox every other day. On the off days I applied Neosporin +Pain Relief Cream. I did this alternate routine for 4-6 weeks. It took another couple months for the scrotal skin to completely return normal. Not sure if this would work for your condition but it might be worth a try before another surgery.
A-69, M-44, Battling ED since partial NS-Prostatectomy 2012 plus SRT for PCa return 2016
Pills & injections ran their course. Implant 11/11/22 by Dr. Eid.
Titan Classic 22cm, LH cylinder trimmed, Ectopic reservoir placement.

NorCol

Postby NorCol » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:27 pm

Uncircumcised and on second implant. Have never seen stretch marks. I was a grower prior to implants so would think that now would be when something would show. Regards

Return to “Implants”