Libido and implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Time2Change

Re: Libido and implant

Postby Time2Change » Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:47 pm

I'm going to echo what others have said.

My interest in having sex didn't diminish once I got ED. I wanted to have sex. I masturbated a lot.

But it was my willingness to try to have sex that lessened. The lack of spontaneity and performance put a humongous damper on me when it came to initiating sex and responding to my wife's advances.

Now that's different. I regularly put the moves on my wife to initiate sex. And when she wants to fuck, I don't hesitate to give her what she wants.

And like others have said, I see younger women all the time that I would like to fuck. And what's great is that I can now easily envision myself fucking them. This in itself is a huge ego boost, and, now, leads me to flirt with some of those women. For years I wouldn't flirt with women because I knew I couldn't back up my words. Again, this is a huge ego boost and makes sex a much better part of my life.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Alex258

Re: Libido and implant

Postby Alex258 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:06 pm

Stayingstrong wrote:I am scheduled for the implant with Dr. Eid on December 6.
My question for the implanted guys is... Does the fact that you can get an erection and perform at any time, with whoever you have the opportunity (for the single guys), and as long as you want, actually make you feel hornier than before the implant?
In other words, is confidence a libido enhancer for you?

In agreement with the postings from others. All I can say is, while my testosterone level is basically at zero and I shouldn't have a sex drive due to cancer meds(Orgovyx) with loss of prostrate......I'm as horny as hell all of the time. I thought that my horn dog ways were done with forever and thanks to my implant I've been driving my wife crazy.

Return to “Implants”