Post operation questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Youngdeadpeener

Post operation questions

Postby Youngdeadpeener » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:50 pm

Hey, I got my implant done this last Wednesday and everything has been going well , swelling is down and pain isn’t bad anymore . I do have my implant partially inflated and will have to have it like that for 4-6 weeks depending on recovery rate. The only issue I’m having is when I sleep. I’ve been sleeping on my back and without underwear but this feels uncomfortable since the penis is falling backwards towards my stomach . When you first got out of surgery were you sleeping with underwear on to keep the penis in place ? Also what was your position of sleep? Any tips ? Thanks

Journeyman

Re: Post operation questions

Postby Journeyman » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:58 pm

I drilled a hole in my mattress and slept on my stomach :lol:
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:35 pm

Youngdeadpeener wrote:Hey, I got my implant done this last Wednesday and everything has been going well , swelling is down and pain isn’t bad anymore . I do have my implant partially inflated and will have to have it like that for 4-6 weeks depending on recovery rate. The only issue I’m having is when I sleep. I’ve been sleeping on my back and without underwear but this feels uncomfortable since the penis is falling backwards towards my stomach . When you first got out of surgery were you sleeping with underwear on to keep the penis in place ? Also what was your position of sleep? Any tips ? Thanks

I slept on my side with a pillow between my legs and a baby sock around my cock, no underwear. Back and stomach position hurt.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:24 pm

I slept with my penis in an athletic supporter (jock strap) per my surgeon's suggestion. It forces the scar tissue forming around the base of the implant to hold it in a more upright angle which will help make your erection point upwards (which most men want). It was a size larger than I would normally wear because there was surgical gauze, etc in there also.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:14 am

My doctor left me 60% inflated after the surgery

Like Lost Sheep, I was instructed to wear a jockstrap, which held my dick pointed up towards my belly button. I did this for all of the first two weeks after my surgery, night and day. This was meant to help it heal correctly.

After two weeks, I went back to my doctor and he fully deflated me. I stayed fully deflated for another six weeks. Then I went back to my doctor, and he taught me how to inflate and deflate and gave me the go ahead for sex.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:08 am

Journeyman....that was FUNNY! I just woke up on a Sunday morning and needed the laugh!

But more serious matters, yeah, you are going to have to sleep like that for a while. Unless you get a jockstrap that LS mentioned, you will need to just lay on your back or side.
You sound like you are healing very nicely, good for you! You will have questions about little changes or twitches you experience. Think of a main word and type it in the search bar. More than likely, it has been covered on here. Good Luck.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

MuscleDaddyRWC

Postby MuscleDaddyRWC » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:52 pm

Journeyman wrote:I drilled a hole in my mattress and slept on my stomach :lol:

I sure wish I knew a massage therapist with a hole in the table! My implant procedure on Friday went great. I'm in absolutely no pain but I sure could use a massage. No way could I lay on my stomach right now though!
66 y/o. ED since chemo radiation Summer 2015, worsening over time. Pills & shots provided little efficacy. Coloplast Titan 20cm with 1.5 RTEs implanted 10/6/23 by Dr Michael Eisenberg, Stanford Medical Center.

Return to “Implants”