The implant should not be the last option

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Antonio1010

Re: The implant should not be the last option

Postby Antonio1010 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:22 pm

Mark1974 wrote:An implant should absolutely be the last option. Most men getting them are destined for multiple surgeries just to replace broken implants. That is on top of whatever other surgeries they may need for other body parts. It's not a sex toy

Why you are in the implant discussion if you are so against it? As you said eventually we all have to get multiple surgery as we get older. This surgery is by chioce. If everything works out as it should (98% of the times) our sex life will change dramatically in a good way. No pain no gain.

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:32 pm

Oh I'm not against implants. But the topic of the discussion is "the implant should not be the last option".

I disagree
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

TwoStep

Postby TwoStep » Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:46 am

It’s tempting for sure but it’ll be the last option either way. As in no other option is viable afterwards.

Also, people here use a few anecdotes to conclude that pills stop working but then quote the most optimistic numbers in the literature for implant infection or satisfaction rates.

ShouldIwait

Postby ShouldIwait » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:38 pm

Have you ever been lieing in bed watching TV at home with your gal's head on your stomach...she gets a little friendly and easily pulls your flaccid dick through that silly hole in your boxers...her cheek is on your lap while she gives you a lazy BJ...more playing with it than anything?

That feeling as she sucks on your limp dick and you both feel it geting hard--that is what I miss more than anything in the world :(

Or the goodnight kiss early in a new relationship. You haven't had sex yet and you won't tonight... but this kiss is getting hardcore...and you both notice what she has done to you...I miss that
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

Antonio1010

Postby Antonio1010 » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:56 pm

ShouldIwait wrote:Have you ever been lieing in bed watching TV at home with your gal's head on your stomach...she gets a little friendly and easily pulls your flaccid dick through that silly hole in your boxers...her cheek is on your lap while she gives you a lazy BJ...more playing with it than anything?

That feeling as she sucks on your limp dick and you both feel it geting hard--that is what I miss more than anything in the world :(

Or the goodnight kiss early in a new relationship. You haven't had sex yet and you won't tonight... but this kiss is getting hardcore...and you both notice what she has done to you...I miss that

I hear you mate. Thanks for sharing. Its like who has an implant becomes impotent in some ways and super human in some moment that perhaps are not spontaneous, nor natural.

Sakabato

Postby Sakabato » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:07 pm

ShouldIwait wrote:Have you ever been lieing in bed watching TV at home with your gal's head on your stomach...she gets a little friendly and easily pulls your flaccid dick through that silly hole in your boxers...her cheek is on your lap while she gives you a lazy BJ...more playing with it than anything?

Thats a good feeling, yeah.

Personally i miss seeing the girl absolutely tired after im done with her, or having the girl begging me for a break while her legs are shaking. Or just realize shes asleep just 5 minutes after a 40 minutes-1 hour session (which usually means it was a job well done)

i guess the grass is always greener for some people right?

Return to “Implants”