Newly implanted 44 year old

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
superwheels

Newly implanted 44 year old

Postby superwheels » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:28 pm

Hello all. After a long period of time I finally got my implant. 22cm titan. I am going in for my activation this week.

I have some concerns that the dr might have undersized my implant. I have already pumped it up and I can hold the head of my penis and pull the entire implant out along with my penis a little over an inch. The tips are where they need to be and stay there I think the implant is pulling away from the pelvic bone. Is that possible ?

Anyways I’m going to be showing and asking my dr when I see him.

Kalidestroyer

Re: Newly implanted 44 year old

Postby Kalidestroyer » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:44 pm

I had long discussion with Dr Eid about proper sizing. He explained that the Dr must balance multiple variables where there are downsides to “under” or “oversizing”. However here is the issue in your case: lets assume hypothetically that the 10 top penile experts agreed that you were objectively undersized. Then what? Will you get a new surgery to implant a larger device? Keep in mind that an undersized device that works, wont cause your insurance to pay for another surgery so if you decided to get a different size, it would be entirely out of pocket. If you wont pay out of pocket, accept your penis as is. If you would pay out of pocket get a consult from Eid, Hakky, Clavel, et al and see if they will give you a larger one. If you have a 22cm titan that has hard erections, you have an above average penis.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:58 pm

Are you saying the implant is not fixed inside your pelvis? You can pull the actual implant cylinders out?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

superwheels

Postby superwheels » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:01 pm

Kalidestroyer wrote:I had long discussion with Dr Eid about proper sizing. He explained that the Dr must balance multiple variables where there are downsides to “under” or “oversizing”. However here is the issue in your case: lets assume hypothetically that the 10 top penile experts agreed that you were objectively undersized. Then what? Will you get a new surgery to implant a larger device? Keep in mind that an undersized device that works, wont cause your insurance to pay for another surgery so if you decided to get a different size, it would be entirely out of pocket. If you wont pay out of pocket, accept your penis as is. If you would pay out of pocket get a consult from Eid, Hakky, Clavel, et al and see if they will give you a larger one. If you have a 22cm titan that has hard erections, you have an above average penis.

Copy that. I’m extremely happy to have an erection again without the use of injections. I just really hoped for my “best” erection.

superwheels

Postby superwheels » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:03 pm

wolfpacker wrote:Are you saying the implant is not fixed inside your pelvis? You can pull the actual implant cylinders out?

The implant was done infrapubic. And where the rear tip of the implant is “no extender” moves up when I stretch my penis.

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:45 pm

superwheels wrote:
wolfpacker wrote:Are you saying the implant is not fixed inside your pelvis? You can pull the actual implant cylinders out?

The implant was done infrapubic. And where the rear tip of the implant is “no extender” moves up when I stretch my penis.

When your fully pumped up do you feel the tips of the implant 2/3s into your glands? If yes i would recommend relaxing and reassess in three months post op.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

superwheels

Postby superwheels » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:50 pm

Witheringhog wrote:
superwheels wrote:

When your fully pumped up do you feel the tips of the implant 2/3s into your glands? If yes i would recommend relaxing and reassess in three months post op.

I have zero sensation because of a spinal cord injury. But yes the tips of the implant are in the correct place.

Is it possible for the titan to expand enough in length over time to fill in the slack ?

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:58 pm

superwheels wrote:

I don't really understand what you're saying here... can you reword it?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

superwheels

Postby superwheels » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:04 pm

wolfpacker wrote:
superwheels wrote:

I don't really understand what you're saying here... can you reword it?

Instead of the slack from undersizing being in the head of my penis. The slack is inside my body at the pelvic bone where the implant sits.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:15 pm

Ok yes of what I'm understanding is correct, that is extremely unusual and not anything I've seen on here before. I would definitely get with your doctor about this

Return to “Implants”