malleable implant 2023. 19cmbonepressed

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Italian2

Re: malleable implant 2023. 19cmbonepressed

Postby Italian2 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 6:15 pm

There are updates?

vdv123

Postby vdv123 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:28 pm

Hello friends, I have erectyle disfunction. In the next month i will have a penile implant surgery. I choose the option of a malleable implant but I'm between "Tactra Boston Scientific" and "Rigicon Rigi10".

I have some questions about it:

* Which one is undetectable in airport metal detectors? Boston Scientific website doesn't especify this, so I would like to know the experiencie of Tactra users. Rigicon Rigi10 website doesn't especify this also, but I saw some videos on youtube the show Rigicon Rigi10 undetectable to metal detectors, so I would like to know the experience of Rigi10 users as well.

* Is it possible that both type of implants or at least one of them are undetectable to walk through metal detectors? I though that due to the metal content of these type of malleable implants, the metal alloy will be detectable, but I have read that the amount of metal in "Tactra" and "Rigicon Rigi10" are minimum, so these would be undetectable...is it true?

*Bonus question: Which one is best for agressive intercourse like anal sex or "woman on top" positions? Is it true that Tactra is more suitable for this kind of sexual activity?

Thanks in advance for your help my friends

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:18 pm

Tactra is harder to fold and hide ... I have a Rigicon but have not used it for sex yet ... can tell you after a while you don't even feel you have an implant unless your sitting and your underwear is pulling on it .. Rigicon is supposed to have a lifetime warranty .. my Dr. is the largest implanter of mallabble implants in the whole country .. he used to use Spectra which was the product before Tactra ... he does not implant Tactra's his personal preference based on his research and experience .. I know I never even had to take a pain pill once after surgery .. who and where is your surgery being done?

vdv123

Postby vdv123 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:29 pm

easymoney wrote:Tactra is harder to fold and hide ... I have a Rigicon but have not used it for sex yet ... can tell you after a while you don't even feel you have an implant unless your sitting and your underwear is pulling on it .. Rigicon is supposed to have a lifetime warranty .. my Dr. is the largest implanter of mallabble implants in the whole country .. he used to use Spectra which was the product before Tactra ... he does not implant Tactra's his personal preference based on his research and experience .. I know I never even had to take a pain pill once after surgery .. who and where is your surgery being done?

Tactra, for what I researched have more hardness but have less bendability.
Rigicon Rigi10 have more bendability but is not as hard as Tactra.

And I'm not sure if both of them are undetectable in airport metal detectors. What do you know about it my friend?

Return to “Implants”