Implant in use for 2 weeks.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
annoyed31

Implant in use for 2 weeks.

Postby annoyed31 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:53 am

I have been using my implant since 2 weeks regularly, for coitus. despite of being wobbly(bcz of 5cm rte) erection coitus is possible, I have issues with ejaculating. I think skin is little less sensitive after surgery. Which is getting better, and sperm volume is also low. My pump was hanging in the middle before, not laying on scrotum. i started using it and i have noticed the pump lays now lowe, which cause discomfirt and pain.

Is this normal? I am 10 weeks out.
Veno-Occulsive ED for 10+ years. Implanted 7.2023 AMS 700. Osmonov Germany

FinallyBionic

Re: Implant in use for 2 weeks.

Postby FinallyBionic » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:47 am

Glad that you are no longer experiencing the issues when you were newly implanted. Sensitivity loss was reported by many implanted guys here on FT, and it all came back after some time.
You are good, man. Tell us the success stories, and if you and your partner are enjoying it :)
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:21 pm

I'm 2 months out from 2nd surgery ... they did a exploratory surgery .... looking for an infection that never was ..... cut me from the opening in the urethra down to the middle of my ball sack ...took large chunk out of the ball sack to get rid of the old stitch holes .. used huge baseball looking stitches to close it up .. original surgery for mallabble implant was 6-30 ... 7-28 ... 2nd surgery .. dick looks and feels like a hack job ... it was done by a world class dr. but I think one of his residents did the cutting and sewing the first surgery was perfect .. I have lost all sorts of feeling .. have all sorts of new pain when I touch it or move it ... Hoping in time I at least get some feeling back into it ..

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:55 am

annoyed31 wrote:I have been using my implant since 2 weeks regularly, for coitus. despite of being wobbly(bcz of 5cm rte) erection coitus is possible, I have issues with ejaculating. I think skin is little less sensitive after surgery. Which is getting better, and sperm volume is also low. My pump was hanging in the middle before, not laying on scrotum. i started using it and i have noticed the pump lays now lowe, which cause discomfirt and pain.

Hey do you have any update now? How is the implant going?
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

annoyed31

Postby annoyed31 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:04 am

Frenchie wrote:
annoyed31 wrote:I have been using my implant since 2 weeks regularly, for coitus. despite of being wobbly(bcz of 5cm rte) erection coitus is possible, I have issues with ejaculating. I think skin is little less sensitive after surgery. Which is getting better, and sperm volume is also low. My pump was hanging in the middle before, not laying on scrotum. i started using it and i have noticed the pump lays now lowe, which cause discomfirt and pain.

Hey do you have any update now? How is the implant going?

Hi

All good.
Veno-Occulsive ED for 10+ years. Implanted 7.2023 AMS 700. Osmonov Germany

Return to “Implants”