I broke it... Revision coming. AMS or Titan?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ready2go

Re: I broke it... Revision coming. AMS or Titan?

Postby ready2go » Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:03 pm

Drhite wrote:So as a follow up to my previous posts...

The pump and tubing issue being too far forward limiting my penetration length has caused a repetitive bend an aneurysm of the corporotomy from vigorous sex. The bulge I have is in fact is the implant bustin out the suture. Getting MRI this weekend to confirm.

A revision is being planned... some things to consider.

Doc mentioned switching to Titan...

But seems like folks here with Titans still gain in length vs whats advertised for LGX.. Is there a difference??

Doc initially recommended LGX cause I'm not above average length (5.5" preop). But hoped to get back to my pre ED 6.25" and then some.

Thoughts?

yet another issue with a costly inflatable . the reason ill go with a malleable .

dsawan

Postby dsawan » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:42 pm

Hrc714 wrote:Had both. Titan is harder but that puts it as ludicrous hard. AMS is harder than any natural erection and more natural when soft. I have titan now but preferred the AMS, notwithstanding the fact that it lasted only 3 years.

When inflated is the Titan much harder than the ams?.

dsawan

Postby dsawan » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:47 pm

Hrc714 wrote:Had both. Titan is harder but that puts it as ludicrous hard. AMS is harder than any natural erection and more natural when soft. I have titan now but preferred the AMS, notwithstanding the fact that it lasted only 3 years.

Did you have have the CX or LGX?.When inflated was your coloplast much harder than the ams when inflated?

Drhite

Postby Drhite » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:41 pm

Just had a 2nd opinion visit and Doc agreed Titan is best suited for me.

Based on a stronger cylinder and smaller pump, he finally concurred that Titan is going to help prevent cylinder buckling while giving me more girth.

Also with Titans smaller pump it can finally be placed behind the testicles.

Hoping he agrees to oversize me. Waiting for surgery date.
45yo , AMS LGX 700 18.5cm 6/28 by Kaiser Dr. Moheydar - Baldwin Park, do not recommend. 12 wks LT cyl failure and bulge. Rev to Titan Genesis 11/6. Consulting 2nd doc for issues not corrected 1/11/24

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:11 pm

Oversizing isn't a good idea. People who are oversized, feel pain in the tips for years after implant. Proper sizing is crucial to avoid pain with oversizing and avoid having a floppy glans with undersizing.
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Drhite

Postby Drhite » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:09 pm

FinallyBionic wrote:Oversizing isn't a good idea. People who are oversized, feel pain in the tips for years after implant. Proper sizing is crucial to avoid pain with oversizing and avoid having a floppy glans with undersizing.

In my docs terms... its over...., it's proper sizing by the high volume docs who limit the size loss post surgery
45yo , AMS LGX 700 18.5cm 6/28 by Kaiser Dr. Moheydar - Baldwin Park, do not recommend. 12 wks LT cyl failure and bulge. Rev to Titan Genesis 11/6. Consulting 2nd doc for issues not corrected 1/11/24

Return to “Implants”