Best Implant Surgeon in MO???

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
finleyg

Best Implant Surgeon in MO???

Postby finleyg » Thu Sep 07, 2023 7:52 pm

Hi! I'm 6 years out from Radical Prostatectomy, have massive venous leak, moderate Peyronie's and Mr. Happy is shrinking.... I'm 58, married for 35 years to a woman I'm crazy about, 6' 225 lbs, no other serious health issues and my PSA is now .01 - Have to admit the limp penis thing is really getting me down - pun intended. I've watched most of Dr. Perito's vids and a chunk of Dr. Clavell (sp?) vids. My wife and I have decided to go for it and get an implant. I can hardly be worse off than I am. I have an appt. with Dr. Mechlin in Columbia (my home town), but I'm not totally sold on him. Does anyone have a suggestion? I've read tons of posts on this forum and I'm excited to get to hear people's thoughts. Oh, and I know about the length loss, etc. I think I'm @5" with pretty good girth, but that's what I was - probably 4 or so now. I've been using a VED off and on, but intend to hammer that until my October appt with Dr. Mechlin. At any rate, I appreciate all the kind advice I've seen on this board and hope someone has some thoughts about the best surgeon in my general area... Fin

newbie443

Re: Best Implant Surgeon in MO???

Postby newbie443 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:56 pm

finleyg wrote:Hi! I'm 6 years out from Radical Prostatectomy, have massive venous leak, moderate Peyronie's and Mr. Happy is shrinking.... I'm 58, married for 35 years to a woman I'm crazy about, 6' 225 lbs, no other serious health issues and my PSA is now .01 - Have to admit the limp penis thing is really getting me down - pun intended. I've watched most of Dr. Perito's vids and a chunk of Dr. Clavell (sp?) vids. My wife and I have decided to go for it and get an implant. I can hardly be worse off than I am. I have an appt. with Dr. Mechlin in Columbia (my home town), but I'm not totally sold on him. Does anyone have a suggestion? I've read tons of posts on this forum and I'm excited to get to hear people's thoughts. Oh, and I know about the length loss, etc. I think I'm @5" with pretty good girth, but that's what I was - probably 4 or so now. I've been using a VED off and on, but intend to hammer that until my October appt with Dr. Mechlin. At any rate, I appreciate all the kind advice I've seen on this board and hope someone has some thoughts about the best surgeon in my general area... Fin

Welcome to the site. Use the search function in the upper right and put in the name of the doctor you have the appointment with. Then any other doctor you are considering. This will give you information from posts by members who are no longer posting on this site and most likely much more information than you will get from the men who will read this now.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

finleyg

Re: Best Implant Surgeon in MO???

Postby finleyg » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:36 pm

Thank you, Newbie!

I did do that ahead of time, but there wasn't much on Dr. Mechlin and I don't know of anyone else in MO. There were some posts about some folks in Arkansas (I think) but not really about MO. I'll keep searching. fin

Return to “Implants”