It’s done - 40 y/o implanted 18 August 2023, Germany, Titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Marochko

Re: It’s done - 40 y/o implanted 18 August 2023, Germany, Titan

Postby Marochko » Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:49 am

Thx, u are my friend too and I would like contact u for understand how do it.

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:15 pm

daddel wrote:Hi my friend, I have no idea if you have to pay the full price when you’re a foreigner - but I think so. In case you’re a German citizen, the national public health system covers it all. So I didn’t have to pay a single cent out of my pocket.

I live in a Nordic country that has as good public healthcare as they have in Germany. It is very rare that healthcare covers an implant here. I have heard only one case in my country. The patient was about 25 years old and the reason for ED was diabetes. I don't know if venous leak at an age of 40 would be enough for the public money. Today I am too old anyway and I have to pay everything by myself even I've had venous leak all my life. Implant was not an option when I was young.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

Marochko

Postby Marochko » Wed Aug 30, 2023 8:30 am

Finally i wrote to Dr. Leiber, he is so nice but i have an huge complain, he ask me for the FIRST visit 500€ and this is simply no possible

daddel

Postby daddel » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:02 pm

I haven't checked in with updates for a few weeks now. I would like to make up for that now. Unfortunately, the last few weeks have not gone as well as they did in the beginning, to be honest. But first things first.

The first two weeks I was just at home, with some painkillers and ice. I was mainly just lying on the sofa or in bed, no pant on. The pain was very slight. However, it was and is strange to have a relatively hard boner all the time, sticking out at about 3-3:0. And I was and am not even inflated. Titan is relatively uncomfortable.

It got really bad from week 3. I had to go back to work (office, suit, sitting for at least 10 hours, walking). Putting the penis first in underpants and then in pants (in this case suit pants) is almost impossible. I have to bend it up, right or left. This causes unbelievable pain, permanently.

Whenever I come home in the evening, I am white as a sheet due to pain. Painkillers don't help.

I also had an almost constant feeling of sickness in weeks 3 and 4. I thought I had a fever, but I did not. It's a bit better now.

Due to the increase in movement and friction of all parts, I also noticed the following:

Severe pain in the area of the reservoir. I could and can feel it clearly. This was definitely not the case during the first two weeks.

In addition, a kind of tissue sac has formed around the pump, filled with some kind of fluid? Before, I could clearly feel and operate all the details of the pump. Now I have to massage (?) this fluid away first so that I can get some access to the details of the pump.

I currently have severe pain in the shaft and the tip, just below the glans. In the first two weeks, I was able to inflate a little every now and then as a test. I can't do that now, the pain is too severe. It's especially bad at night. In week 6 now, I can hardly put on trousers.

I recommend everyone to take 5-6 weeks off or, if possible, to work from home. I am not socially acceptable like this at the moment.

I'll try to have a warm bath tonight. Haven't done it yet. But my cut has healed perfectly so it should be fine.

I have my checkup and activation appt. with the doc on 9 October. But I can't imagine inflating currently.

I hope things will soften up soon, but is has not since surgery.

Currently life is very difficult.
41y/o, Venous Leakage due to Finasteride use 17 years ago, PDE5-Inhibitors lost effect gradually over the years, nothing worked anymore.
Implanted 18 August 2023 (while I was 40y/o), Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE, Germany

str84wd

Postby str84wd » Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:18 am

daddel wrote:I haven't checked in with updates for a few weeks now. I would like to make up for that now. Unfortunately, the last few weeks have not gone as well as they did in the beginning, to be honest. But first things first.

The first two weeks I was just at home, with some painkillers and ice. I was mainly just lying on the sofa or in bed, no pant on. The pain was very slight. However, it was and is strange to have a relatively hard boner all the time, sticking out at about 3-3:0. And I was and am not even inflated. Titan is relatively uncomfortable.

It got really bad from week 3. I had to go back to work (office, suit, sitting for at least 10 hours, walking). Putting the penis first in underpants and then in pants (in this case suit pants) is almost impossible. I have to bend it up, right or left. This causes unbelievable pain, permanently.

Whenever I come home in the evening, I am white as a sheet due to pain. Painkillers don't help.

I also had an almost constant feeling of sickness in weeks 3 and 4. I thought I had a fever, but I did not. It's a bit better now.

Due to the increase in movement and friction of all parts, I also noticed the following:

Severe pain in the area of the reservoir. I could and can feel it clearly. This was definitely not the case during the first two weeks.

In addition, a kind of tissue sac has formed around the pump, filled with some kind of fluid? Before, I could clearly feel and operate all the details of the pump. Now I have to massage (?) this fluid away first so that I can get some access to the details of the pump.

I currently have severe pain in the shaft and the tip, just below the glans. In the first two weeks, I was able to inflate a little every now and then as a test. I can't do that now, the pain is too severe. It's especially bad at night. In week 6 now, I can hardly put on trousers.

I recommend everyone to take 5-6 weeks off or, if possible, to work from home. I am not socially acceptable like this at the moment.

I'll try to have a warm bath tonight. Haven't done it yet. But my cut has healed perfectly so it should be fine.

I have my checkup and activation appt. with the doc on 9 October. But I can't imagine inflating currently.

Hello there,

Sorry to hear about your relatable pain as I just start my 6th week.

I took 4 weeks sick leave and yes going back to office work was not easy specially that I was bottomless post op at home. Did u try the double pouch underwear. They are a life saver and helped me a lot (there are 2 good brands at Amazon, David Archy & Separtec) in my case both were good and I almost tried all of the "double poches" in the market.

I had a hottible week 4 when my surgeon gave me the cycling session as I faced severe pain and even had seroma that made it difficult to navigate through the pump so asked the Dr to wait till week 6. I went back on week 5 and it was better but I was checking if I'm having an infection due to swollen sac and I was told that I'm OK..he tried to convince me to try cycling and I said no just deflate me and that's what he did (just a little) since I'm still unable to do it myself.

Reading all of the experiences here shows a light a the end of the tunnel and I'm being optimistic and only doing my best to stay away from infection and device malfunction.

All the best to you and all of us who are healing!
45y/o, Implanted 19 August 2023, Titan 19cm, +1 RTE & 125ml reservoir

easymoney

Postby easymoney » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:18 am

I hear all these recovery stories on here from everyone who has had an inflatable implant ... I had a malleable done last june .. never took the first painkiller ... small incision .. surgery takes about 30 minutes .. end results are ok for someone older with ED for over 3 yrs ..you lose size from age and also the longer you have ED .. guys have to face your dick is never going to be what you "remember" it to b 20 or 30 years ago .. if it gets you back in the game and you get to use it and continue to be able to use it till you go down the tunnel consider yourself lucky .. But with all the revisions on see on here and the bad Dr's makes me glad I did not get an inflatable ..

daddel

Postby daddel » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:13 pm

easymoney wrote: ... I had a malleable done last june … end results are ok for someone older with ED for over 3 yrs ..

What a weird response.

1. What exactly has this to do with my experience and my journal? To be clear: I’m not doubting the decision, just sharing my road of recovery. With ups and downs.
2. „… end results are ok for someone older with ED“. Yeah, great comment. I’m not older, I’m 40yo.
3. I could never ever live with a malleable. A constant boner forever and you bend it down and up? No way. I prefer to stick with the Gold Standard which is still a 3-piece. And again: What has this to do with my journal?

Yes, the road of recovery is rough. If you read here and elsewhere you’ll see that the most guys are very happy with the result after recovery.

I’m just sharing my experience. Just because I have a few weeks pain doesn’t mean my decision was the wrong one. I’m not doubting the big picture, to be clear.

Today pain is a bit better after having my first hot bath yesterday. I was even able to pump it up again and it got rock hard which was really nice. So to me it seems the hint with having hot baths could do the trick in terms of pain and healing.
41y/o, Venous Leakage due to Finasteride use 17 years ago, PDE5-Inhibitors lost effect gradually over the years, nothing worked anymore.

Franz66

Postby Franz66 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:13 pm

That really sucks. At first your recovery seemed to be so good. How about a longer Krankschreibung? German doctors are normally quite generous regarding giving you enough time for a good recovery.

daddel

Postby daddel » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:18 am

str84wd wrote:
daddel wrote:I haven't checked in with updates for a few weeks now. I would like to make up for that now. Unfortunately, the last few weeks have not gone as well as they did in the beginning, to be honest. But first things first.

Hello there,

Sorry to hear about your relatable pain as I just start my 6th week.

I took 4 weeks sick leave and yes going back to office work was not easy specially that I was bottomless post op at home. Did u try the double pouch underwear. They are a life saver and helped me a lot (there are 2 good brands at Amazon, David Archy & Separtec) in my case both were good and I almost tried all of the "double poches" in the market.

I had a hottible week 4 when my surgeon gave me the cycling session as I faced severe pain and even had seroma that made it difficult to navigate through the pump so asked the Dr to wait till week 6. I went back on week 5 and it was better but I was checking if I'm having an infection due to swollen sac and I was told that I'm OK..he tried to convince me to try cycling and I said no just deflate me and that's what he did (just a little) since I'm still unable to do it myself.

Reading all of the experiences here shows a light a the end of the tunnel and I'm being optimistic and only doing my best to stay away from infection and device malfunction.

All the best to you and all of us who are healing!

Hi mate,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I tried both of those double pouch underwear, I have both brands at home. However, I don’t see how they help or suppose to support me in my situation. I get the scrotum pouch and that part is comfortable.

But the penis-pouch doesn’t make sense at all. You can stick your penis in the hole inside and it will point your penis like 3 o’clock. You can even stick your penis through the opening at the front so the tip is „outside. But that doesn’t help me: When wearing pants, I need to „tuck“ my penis upwards to be able to wear pants. I cannot bend it downwards, it’s just „blocked“ and it hurts. Ticking upwards hurts too, but possible to some extent. So I need underwear that is very tight at the top to keep the penis up! Those pouches for the penis are just useless for me.

May I ask you how long it took until your seroma resolved? I think that’s exactly what I have around my pump. Just had a hot bath and it helped indeed a lot!

Cheers!

daddel

Postby daddel » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:20 am

Franz66 wrote:That really sucks. At first your recovery seemed to be so good. How about a longer Krankschreibung? German doctors are normally quite generous regarding giving you enough time for a good recovery.

Thanks! I could get a longer sick leave from my doc but due to my job and position it’s impossible. I have to work otherwise I’d get even more trouble.

Return to “Implants”