Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Nicocerundolo

Re: Regicon Malleable Implant Journey

Postby Nicocerundolo » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:49 pm

Hi, friend! How are you doing with the implant? Have you already overcome all the post-operative pain? Is the implant still as efficient as the first day?

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:38 pm

Nicocerundolo wrote:Hi, friend! How are you doing with the implant? Have you already overcome all the post-operative pain? Is the implant still as efficient as the first day?

Everything is 1000% perfect
The only con am facing that now that i want sex every 3 or 4 hours and became more horny than ever and my wife only can handle twice per week

And as Muslim i have my rights to marry 4 ... but i love my wife and can't do that for her as also she standed beside me when ed started

My feeling is that i can screw 4 or 5 ladies in just one night
Mbambo 41 yrs
Regicon malleable implant on 7/20/2022
Girth 13 mm per rod
Since 2017 low test , high cholesterol & prediabetes
Injecting TrT (Nebido) every 60 days
Implanted with Dr Osama Ghattas from egypt

biomedex3090

Postby biomedex3090 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:44 am

mbambo wrote:I have been implanted regicon malleable and i have more grith than before

And for the length its the same as before ... But during sex i am gaining about 2 more cm when orgasming

For the overall shape its tube shape not cylinder ... I am 5.2 inches with diameter implanted 13 mm

Tried sex once and it was awesome hence i am almost 4 weeks implanted it lasted about 1 hour and didn't ejaculate but used my hands to finish ejaculation... But pre op i was ejaculating after 10 mins and my dr told me that it will take a while for the nerves to be rebuild again and ejaculate normally

My wife felt the difference of the grith at first couple of mins it was a pain for her then she used for it then pleasure comes

For the underwear... Am feeling some itchies & pain from the glans and top of rod .. and have been told by my dr that it will disappear by time (patience)

Concealment is still difficult since i was grower not shower and i have to adapt with this fact in upcoming life

Bendability is good but not that good enough and my dr told me that it will be more bendable by time as regicon is much harder than other malleables but it takes more cycles to be less hard and it has a good memory to keep the bend angle as i want

Still nervous from the continues solid erection ... I have to get used with it
But the good news is its hard enough to penetrate a wall not only human being :lol: :mrgreen:

Surgery costed me 60000 EGP (3150 USD) including scans before op and medicine after op

Excuse my weak english as i am arabic native

which hospital??

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:56 pm

biomedex3090 wrote:
mbambo wrote:I have been implanted regicon malleable and i have more grith than before

And for the length its the same as before ... But during sex i am gaining about 2 more cm when orgasming

For the overall shape its tube shape not cylinder ... I am 5.2 inches with diameter implanted 13 mm

Tried sex once and it was awesome hence i am almost 4 weeks implanted it lasted about 1 hour and didn't ejaculate but used my hands to finish ejaculation... But pre op i was ejaculating after 10 mins and my dr told me that it will take a while for the nerves to be rebuild again and ejaculate normally

My wife felt the difference of the grith at first couple of mins it was a pain for her then she used for it then pleasure comes

For the underwear... Am feeling some itchies & pain from the glans and top of rod .. and have been told by my dr that it will disappear by time (patience)

Concealment is still difficult since i was grower not shower and i have to adapt with this fact in upcoming life

Bendability is good but not that good enough and my dr told me that it will be more bendable by time as regicon is much harder than other malleables but it takes more cycles to be less hard and it has a good memory to keep the bend angle as i want

Still nervous from the continues solid erection ... I have to get used with it
But the good news is its hard enough to penetrate a wall not only human being :lol: :mrgreen:

Surgery costed me 60000 EGP (3150 USD) including scans before op and medicine after op

Excuse my weak english as i am arabic native

which hospital??

Egypt
Dr Osama Ghattas
Dar EL Zokora
EL Shefaa Hospital 5th settlement
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:16 am

hello ,so being muslim do you wear a robe? [which would make it easier to conceal ]. that is one of my concerns as i live in a tropical climate now and wear mostly swimming trunks and cargo shorts and im not small. the other is size loss that i have heard of with implants.
its good to hear you didn't have any loss in length. i assume they did a good job measuring you before the operating .
did you get the ridgi10? and if you don't mind the size length /width of the implant rods ?

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:46 am

ready2go wrote:hello ,so being muslim do you wear a robe? [which would make it easier to conceal ]. that is one of my concerns as i live in a tropical climate now and wear mostly swimming trunks and cargo shorts and im not small. the other is size loss that i have heard of with implants.
its good to hear you didn't have any loss in length. i assume they did a good job measuring you before the operating .
did you get the ridgi10? and if you don't mind the size length /width of the implant rods ?

Wearing robe only on Fridays when going to the mosque praying ... And usually jeans pants.. as perfect concealment with the jeans

My dr didn't take any measurements pre op ... All the thing was done during surgery ... And yes the implant is regi10 and for the width it is 13mm per each rod ... But don't know about total length... My penis size in hand is about 5.5 inches and gaining about 2 more cm when fully aroused in length & width
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

implantguy1

Postby implantguy1 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:06 am

Mbambo I am very happy that you are satisfied with implant.
Brother can you educate me about erosion problem. I think this is the only negative of malleable. Have u discussed this with your doctor?

mbambo

Postby mbambo » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:44 pm

implantguy1 wrote:Mbambo I am very happy that you are satisfied with implant.
Brother can you educate me about erosion problem. I think this is the only negative of malleable. Have u discussed this with your doctor?

Thanks bro .. wish u the best
As per my dr conversation with me that erosion may happen with either implants ipp or malleable

In the malleable case happens as a result of oversized or downsized ... And not in all conditions and may happen due to severe infection

Actually thats what i remember as this conversation happened long time ago ... But i think that its kind of luck :lol:
Mbambo 41 yrs
Girth 13 mm per rod

ready2go

Postby ready2go » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:06 pm

mbambo wrote:
Nicocerundolo wrote:Hi, friend! How are you doing with the implant? Have you already overcome all the post-operative pain? Is the implant still as efficient as the first day?

Everything is 1000% perfect
The only con am facing that now that i want sex every 3 or 4 hours and became more horny than ever and my wife only can handle twice per week

And as Muslim i have my rights to marry 4 ... but i love my wife and can't do that for her as also she standed beside me when ed started

My feeling is that i can screw 4 or 5 ladies in just one night

im interested in the same implant and sent a message to Dr Osama Ghattas on fb , regarding the cost and requirements . . is that how you set up your schedule or direct by phone . i dont know if language will be a barrier to have this done in Egypt or not . i have also checked india ,the cost there is 3500 and a visa needs to be obtained before entry .
Last edited by ready2go on Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sargani

Postby Sargani » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:01 am

TableFox wrote:Thank you Mbambo!!

Tablefox sir tell me about your PE and implant.. how sex life is going with implant.. can pE is manageable.. please tell me I am also patient of PE

Return to “Implants”