31 Yr Old- Weak Erection With Pills: Next Step?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Catmandu

Re: 31 Yr Old- Weak Erection With Pills: Next Step?

Postby Catmandu » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:42 am

My urologist advised against injections for a young person, when I first got the implant I regretted not at least trying them and I initially resented him for that, but I now understand why he said that, for all the reasons you listed above, and for the spontaneous factor the implant allows, Ive fucked girls down alley ways, outside and in my car with my implant, there's no chance injections would have been a successful option in those situations.

Catmandu

Postby Catmandu » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:49 am

I feel like it might look like I'm pushing you towards an implant, I'm not, I'm just giving my experience, it's taken me a long time to become happy with it and I've still not fully accepted that this is what has happened in my life, I used to get annoyed at this forum because majority of people would just message "get the implant you won't regret it" but it's scary as fuck. It's not perfect but I think it was the best option I had while the options were very limited

lagerfeld2306

Postby lagerfeld2306 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:01 am

Hello, I am someone who would also switch to an implant immediately when the time comes. But I got to grips with bi mix 8 years ago and have just learned to love it in the meantime. I use it a lot. 3-4 times a week. Sometimes 6 days in a row with a 24-hour break. I don't have any scars, I first checked that with my urologist. I've also dated it and now have a steady girlfriend. Sometimes you can also test it in the morning and evening. But you have to really test yourself. Because everyone reacts differently. There are definitely limitations, but you shouldn't worry about it and think about why you haven't tested it. My only side effect is that I had to increase the dose. That's just advice to really exhaust everything.
Spina Bifida and ED since birth. Sex with pills possible for a while, injections have been working fine for 7 years. Slight increase in dose. Consideration implant

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:11 am

lagerfeld2306 wrote:Hello, I am someone who would also switch to an implant immediately when the time comes. But I got to grips with bi mix 8 years ago and have just learned to love it in the meantime. I use it a lot. 3-4 times a week. Sometimes 6 days in a row with a 24-hour break. I don't have any scars, I first checked that with my urologist. I've also dated it and now have a steady girlfriend. Sometimes you can also test it in the morning and evening. But you have to really test yourself. Because everyone reacts differently. There are definitely limitations, but you shouldn't worry about it and think about why you haven't tested it. My only side effect is that I had to increase the dose. That's just advice to really exhaust everything.

Hey I have a question since you are a pro at injections. Does your dick react the same way to the injection dosage that you use? I mean is the erection duration always the same with the same dosage for example 2/3 hours only or does it vary for the same dose? And also what do you use to bring it down and avoid priapism ?
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

lagerfeld2306

Postby lagerfeld2306 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:06 am

No, I'm adjusting my dose. I know exactly what dose I have to take for 2-4 hours. it rarely lasted 5 or even 6 hours. but that was because you were super erect.
Spina Bifida and ED since birth. Sex with pills possible for a while, injections have been working fine for 7 years. Slight increase in dose. Consideration implant

gandalfasfhaf

Postby gandalfasfhaf » Thu Aug 24, 2023 7:54 pm

Great to see people around my age (30) discussing this, glad to have found this website/forum.

I agree with practically all of this. The implant benefits are highly outweighing everything else now to me. Bare in mind I have peyronies/deformity where I practically can't use it for sex anyway so I've been toying with the idea of implant but seeing so much success stories and stuff I think I have made my decision.

SwissTalk

Postby SwissTalk » Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:38 am

Almost 34 years old and I was implanted almost 3 months ago and so far it was the absolute right decision. Didn't have any ED till I turned 31, then it rapidly progressed. Pills stopped working withing a year. Injections were a hassle, just annoying logistics and the effect started to vanish. I was diagnosed with a venous leak. It's s tough decision to go for the implant, but depending on what little you have left, there are not many other options on the table.

Sex with my girlfriend is now amazing, there is no comparison to the time when we had ED sex. Before ED was on my mind for 24/7 and this is completely gone now. My confidence is back and I only think about my implant when I pump it up or when I pull out my big flaccid at an urinal lol. I only hope this implant will last for a couple of years, then I am a happy man.

If I were in your shoes I would try injections for a few times and if it doesn't suit you, go for the implant.
34, ED due to venous leak caused by finasteride (PFS syndrome)
Implanted June 2023 by Dr. Hakky
Titan 22 cm, no RTE, penoscrotal

Return to “Implants”