Surgery booked but I will hide It to girlfriend

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Anfornee

Re: Surgery booked but I will hide It to girlfriend

Postby Anfornee » Fri Jul 28, 2023 5:41 pm

Don’t hide it. Don’t do it. They always find out. Girls will out investigate the FBI.

I have 3 girls I’m intimate with regularly. I told all three about it. All three were cool and understanding about it. I recently played with a girl from work. She couldn’t tell that I had the implant but kept asking how I was staying rock hard for so long. When we were done I flat out told her about the implant. She was fascinated and said “why don’t more guys get that”. Then we made plans for the next time.
Titan 24XL implanted by Dr Hakky on 6/13/23

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Fri Jul 28, 2023 6:49 pm

If you are planning on revealing your decision and surgery after you have healed don’t be surprised if she is hurt/offended that you didn’t trust her enough to let her know before the surgery. If she cares about you she would likely want to be helpful to you after your surgery.

If you are planning on keeping it a secret forever that won’t work.

It’s clearly your decision and you will handle it however you like, but telling her before seems like a MUCH better plan all around.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

ippg12

Postby ippg12 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:41 pm

You can say that you did undergo inguinal hernia repair with mesh This will require 2 to 3 weeks of time off similar to implant. Good luck for surgery.

Ld5953

Postby Ld5953 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:10 pm

Agree with those suggesting you be truthful with her. Outsiders, not really a big deal. Tell them whatever. If you are in a serious relationship or married I would opt for being truthful. When I first discussed it with my wife, she wasn't terribly supportive. When I explained I was doing it for myself, she really pivoted.
Radical prostatectomy in 2002. Used injections for 20 years. Implanted (infrapubic) with AMS 700 on February 10, 2023.

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:50 pm

I'm a little confused about why you're planning to try to hide your implant surgery from your girlfriend.

I say "trying to hide" because I assume you've had sex with her and she knows you have ED.

I assume she knows you have ED because most guys decide to get an implant when other treatments don't work.

Don't you think she's going to wonder how you've gone from struggling with hard ons to getting it up and keeping it up whenever and for however long as either of you want?

I'm with the other guys who would tell her ahead of time if I were you.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Tokyo_123

Postby Tokyo_123 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:23 am

My sister tried to hide the fact that she had plastic surgery on her nose. She couldn't, was as clear as .... . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Venous Leakage (which I believe caused by my overuse of the Bathmate VED)

Dr. Clavell, August, 2022. Titan One-Touch, 24cm XL cylinders and trimmed off 0.5cm

Livingstonguy

Postby Livingstonguy » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:54 pm

Real relationships are built on trust. You can't trust liars.

This is a relationship that is destined to fail.
Implanted 12/22/2022 AMS 700cx 21cm with 1 cm RTE at St Thomas midtown in Nashville
Livingston, TN (BFE)
60 years old Prostate cancer at 58 with RP at Vanderbilt

Married 40 years to my best friend

Stupid

Postby Stupid » Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:29 am

I disagree with everyone
Tell no one. Hide it. Use I need to take a quick shower or other reasons to get away for a minute. Hernia surgery is a popular cover in the first month. My take others don't like it
RP 2015. all downhill real fast. 2022 consulting doctor at USC. Apptmt is in November going bionic??

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:43 am

Stupid wrote:I disagree with everyone
Tell no one. Hide it. Use I need to take a quick shower or other reasons to get away for a minute. Hernia surgery is a popular cover in the first month. My take others don't like it

Lol, i like the thought…. Why does it matter if someone knows, i dont feel any embarrassment, should I? I told my kids and close friends in hopes it could help them some day.
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:23 pm

I know (by firsthand knowledge) of a gal who, by the second time she slept with a fella, figured out he had an implant.

She decided not to tell him she knew but went along with the deception.

I will venture the guess that she is rare among women who will accept bring lied to. She explained to me that he would tell her when he wanted to share and in the meantime, the sex was good. Besides, she had the hots for him before the sex anyway.

What I do not know is whether or not she would ever trust him in a long term relationship.

So, my point is that if you do not care much for the girl herself and only want the conquest or the sex, there may be no reason to tell her. But if you want a girlfriend or life partner, there are many good reasons to tell her and tell her early.

And there’s the rub. How does a guy know what he wants? Or what SHE wants?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”