34 year old - Coloplast Titan surgery yesterday 7/13/22 by Dr. Clavell in Texas: detailed report w/ photos and Q&A

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
1380anthony

Re: 34 year old - Coloplast Titan surgery yesterday 7/13/22 by Dr. Clavell in Texas: detailed report w/ photos and Q&A

Postby 1380anthony » Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:26 pm

New_Member wrote:I’m flying out of the country on Wednesday and I’m only 3 weeks post-op so I’m still 65% inflated. No idea what to expect going through TSA. Might get patted down for carrying dangerous arms? :lol:

What caused your ED?

Ayahuasca

Re: 34 year old - Coloplast Titan surgery yesterday 7/13/22 by Dr. Clavell in Texas: detailed report w/ photos and Q&A

Postby Ayahuasca » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:08 pm

personfromon wrote:
Ayahuasca wrote:It's been over 1 year since my surgery and everything has been smooth for me! No problems to speak of and everything is still working just like it was when the equipment was brand new.

I don't have much else to share, but I'll check in periodically to answer any questions. Otherwise, I'm back to the whole living life thing. Sending good wishes and prayers to everyone here!

Awesome to hear Ayahuasca. Any reports as far as sex life with the new unit?

Everything has been great, I have had a few partners, mostly girls I've known for awhile, and every time has been fantastic and liberating. Never heard any complaints, and it was really only awkward in my head the first few times, now it's all natural

Thisworld

Postby Thisworld » Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:52 pm

Ayahuasca wrote:[q

Everything has been great, I have had a few partners, mostly girls I've known for awhile, and every time has been fantastic and liberating. Never heard any complaints, and it was really only awkward in my head the first few times, now it's all natural

Sound good, have you been disclosing the implant or kept it discrete ?
Hard flaccid syndrome since 2019. Trying to get better with conservative treatments but an implant is on my radar

Gumbeari

Postby Gumbeari » Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:08 pm

Ayahuasca wrote:

I've been thinking about this surgery for a few months, your post is inspiring. I just have one question, now that you're a year out, have you gained back your original size? If you lost any to begin with.

Ayahuasca

Postby Ayahuasca » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:50 am

Thisworld wrote:
Ayahuasca wrote:[q

Sound good, have you been disclosing the implant or kept it discrete ?

Kept it discrete at first (inflated a bit ahead of time), brought it up afterwards, didn't hear any complaints :)

Ayahuasca

Postby Ayahuasca » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:55 am

Gumbeari wrote:
Ayahuasca wrote:

I've been thinking about this surgery for a few months, your post is inspiring. I just have one question, now that you're a year out, have you gained back your original size? If you lost any to begin with.

I think yes, but it's tough to say exactly because I originally had a curve which is now straightened out. I feel like the length and girth are basically the same as pre-op, one year out.

Also, keep in mind, I have not been cycling aggressively like some folks here do. After the initial few months, I stopped cycling altogether and basically only inflate for sex/masturbation. Sometimes that means I'll go as long as a week without. If I was cycling more I'd surely have more size, but I'm more than satisfied with my current results and figured that the more I used the device needlessly, the sooner I'd need to replace it.

Hope that helps! Overall I'm extremely happy with my outcome here and have almost entirely good things to say. Open to any questions, even if anyone wants to hop on a private call or chat, just let me know :D

Rufian

Postby Rufian » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:00 am

how much did it cost?

Return to “Implants”