Implant failure? Revision required in less than a year.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Shadow9494

Re: Implant failure? Revision required in less than a year.

Postby Shadow9494 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:25 pm

JohnHC wrote:...most Drs prefer you to inflate for 15 to 30 minutes 2 to 3 times a day...

...Now mine also doesn't deflate fully, I can squeeze it while deflating it but it still has a sorta chub to it, almost like I'm starting to get aroused and having the beginning of an erection. It is in no way bothersome so I don't try to deflate it any further.

...so I'm assuming I've gotten it as full as I can, at least for now until the multiple inflations soften the implant up.

Thanks for the info on your routine - seems like everyone's post-op routine is different.

I can say that for me, almost 7 months in, and even though I need the revision, my deflation is better than it's ever been (other than the fact it starts to fill back up like your "chub"), but when I first deflate now, it's truly like a flaccid penis. Pretty nice. Hopefully, as you stated, yours will get to that point after time - took me this long to finally feel like it was deflating fully.

Yeah, mine was like that also (still is to a point - cylinders are rock hard, but I can keep pumping). I think you're on the right track for sure! Thanks again!
54, AMS 700 LGX 12/14/22 15CM + 1RTE. Type 2 Diabetic. ED over 10 yrs. Had Peyronies (45 degree bend down mid-shaft) from using an extender and having vigorous intercourse - Xiaflex fixed. Possible venous leak.

Return to “Implants”