Aggressive Cycling - Incredible Gains

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Witheringhog

Re: Aggressive Cycling - Incredible Gains

Postby Witheringhog » Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:36 pm

No, didn’t get to meet Jose.

At one pint in life i was just under 7, now i am just over 6, well, i was pre op, thinking its the same now. I love your thoughts, cant hurt, cycle hard!!
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:13 pm

6/17/23 ... Ok , I'm trying an experiment to straighten out my dick even more , let me explain. So in addition to ED, I also had peyronie's disease. It curved to the right probably 30 to 45 degrees I'm guessing. Dr. Clavell did plaque incisions on the right corpora to fix this problem. Although it worked , it didn't straighten it out like an arrow. I still have a slight curve. Just a couple of degrees. Plication surgery probably was needed to get it to 100% straight. If you're not familiar with Plication, it's when the Doctor surgically shortens the corpora opposite of the corpora with the plaque. He does this by pinching and sewing it . The shortening is slight but evens out the lengths in both corpora's for a straighter erection. So what am I gonna try to do ... well , after pumping to 100% and then stretching the penis out with the VED , my erection becomes pliable. I'm gonna do that " Perito " exercise but only bending to the left . In my mind if I can stretch the right corpora and lengthen it, my dick will straighten out . After bending and holding to left a dozen times or more , I'm gonna try to squeeze more saline in the cylinders hoping the right cylinder receives slightly more . Of course this will take time but let's see what happens. I'll keep you posted
Last edited by Journeyman on Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
54 - Coloplast Titan 22cm , Implanted by Dr. Clavell in April 2023

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:18 pm

I tried it right before that last post and it looked straight ! I'm sure it was temporary and will go back to its slight curve but hey , it gave me hope to keep trying. It also makes sense .. stretch the right corpora to try to lengthen it to match the left corpora = straight erection

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:29 pm

When i am 100% hard, or now, 100% inflated my cock points a little left, no curve. I can pull the cock left without issues or stiffness, if i try and move it to the right its very firm, no give, get that lig pull or pumped up/ stretched feeling. I have been keeping my cock flaccid to the right and do most of my pumped up stretching to the right hopefully giving a equalizer/ stretching it straight.

It’s always been that way, Clavell didn’t mention anything odd, was kinda hoping the implant would force it straight eventually.

Not sure if i have tight ligs on one side or of its the corpora.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Sat Jun 17, 2023 9:48 pm

Once again... we're the same ( but opposite sides ). My slight curve isn't bad just wish it was straight. Can't hurt to try . I always tuck., aim , tug , bend my dick to the left , trying to self correct. If I can't fix it , I'll have the plication surgery when I get a revision 10 years down the road ( knock on wood )

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:31 am

Journeyman wrote:Once again... we're the same ( but opposite sides ). My slight curve isn't bad just wish it was straight. Can't hurt to try . I always tuck., aim , tug , bend my dick to the left , trying to self correct. If I can't fix it , I'll have the plication surgery when I get a revision 10 years down the road ( knock on wood )

Interesting, and funny. I think mine has improved a little in only a few weeks. I think your cycling ideas would have to help, time will tell.

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:02 pm

I officially hit 7 5/8" L this morning ! This wasn't my dick lips cresting the 7 1/2" mark . This was ...I DID IT !!! ... IS IT AT THE 3/4 MARK ? ... AM I HOLDING THE RULER STRAIGHT? ... 7 5/8 " UNBELIEVABLE ! I put my dick through a Navy Seal type boot camp this morning. Pumping to the max , expand it with the VED , Bend it to the left 50× ( trying to straighten it like an arrow ), Pump more , VED again, bend left 50× , repeat once more . Sweat dripping from the brow , heartbeat racing , rhythmic breathing. . Lol . Last part was a joke. I was stagnant there for about a week and half, ( I think... losing track of time ) thought I maxed out but nope , there's still gains hope .

Thisworld

Postby Thisworld » Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:56 pm

But what was your original size before surgery ?
Hard flaccid syndrome since 2019. Trying to get better with conservative treatments but an implant is on my radar

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:28 pm

Thisworld wrote:But what was your original size before surgery ?

I answered this on the top of page 2 of this post. Short answer I don't know

Journeyman

Postby Journeyman » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:30 pm

Thisworld wrote:But what was your original size before surgery ?

What I do know for sure though is I'm bigger , thicker and longer than ever before

Return to “Implants”