Anyone in Fort Lauderdale/Miami area?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
ThailandBound

Re: Anyone in Fort Lauderdale/Miami area?

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:27 pm

There is a member here with a screen name curiously similar to yours that also lives in the FLL area and active in the gay community as you apparently are. He has written that he's pretty well pleased overall as i recall.

Are you and Floridaspeedo one and the same person? How did you select that screen name if not so?
Last edited by ThailandBound on Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Thu Jun 08, 2023 1:28 pm

Duplicate
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:35 pm

FLSpeedo1 wrote:I am looking for someone with with a a larger implant that looks natural both erect and soft.
I am also interested in hearing about maintenance and how long implants last with relatively high use. High use means daily sex to me.

Yeah case studies are useless in determining how long an implant will last with daily use or how it will look and what size it will be post-op that all depends on your surgeon and your anatomy not some other guys dick. Some will work for years and years others may be break sooner but it can be repaired if your dick is already broken why would you not fix it? If you are afraid of follow up surgery an implant is not for you.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:09 pm

Hillywilly wrote:
FLSpeedo1 wrote:I am looking for someone with with a a larger implant that looks natural both erect and soft.
I am also interested in hearing about maintenance and how long implants last with relatively high use. High use means daily sex to me.

Yeah case studies are useless in determining how long an implant will last with daily use or how it will look and what size it will be post-op that all depends on your surgeon and your anatomy not some other guys dick. Some will work for years and years others may be break sooner but it can be repaired if your dick is already broken why would you not fix it? If you are afraid of follow up surgery an implant is not for you.

Everyone wants to know how long their implant will last. I had this talk with my dr. He used the car example. Buy a new car & drive the hell out of it & it'll wear out faster than a car that gets a more normal use.
I don't totally buy this story. We have a member that posts. While recovering from his implant surgery he had a stroke. The stroke killed his libido. He dutifully inflated his implant monthly but after quite a few years it would no longer inflate.
My take on the two extremes is I won't hesitate to use mine. No reason to avoid average use. To me, when I want to use it defines average use. If it fails? I know where to buy a new one. I'll be in line asap.
Hillywilly's attitude is correct. If it's broke, fix it. Don't live in fear of a maybe or what if.
If you can't wrap your mind around this concept then Franktalk isn't for you. I've read that only 3% of ED suffers will get an implant. If you're going to be part of the 97% then maybe you should quit being negative & allow the forum to help the men that want to be in the 3%.
Sorry to OP. Not totally on subject.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”