dr koenraad van renterghem

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Timmy406

dr koenraad van renterghem

Postby Timmy406 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:48 pm

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone had their implant done by dr koenraad van renterghem in Belgium. If so, I would like to hear their experience.

Frenchie

Re: dr koenraad van renterghem

Postby Frenchie » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:15 pm

Timmy406 wrote:Hi all,

I was wondering if someone had their implant done by dr koenraad van renterghem in Belgium. If so, I would like to hear their experience.

I havent had an implant by him but I also live in Europe and our choices of good surgeons are very limited so i have researched a lot. He is regarded as one of the big names in Europe together with Osmomov,Ralph, Antonini. I think would be good to have a visit with him and he might give you numbers of former patients
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

Luther

Postby Luther » Wed Jun 28, 2023 11:10 am

I would like to bump this thread. I know Prof. dr. Van Renterghem has a good reputation as a scientist, but I can not find any patient experiences online.

Anyone here implanted by dr Van Renterghem who wants to share his story?
26cm Titan (no RTE), Dr. van Renterghem (Belgium), October 2023.

Discovernew

Postby Discovernew » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:52 pm

Luther wrote:I would like to bump this thread. I know Prof. dr. Van Renterghem has a good reputation as a scientist, but I can not find any patient experiences online.

Anyone here implanted by dr Van Renterghem who wants to share his story?

I am looking for the same. Did you find anyone who has been implanted by this doctor?
Considering implant after trying everything else under the sun: Pills-Shockwave-Testosterone-PRP-Stem Cells-Botox. Etc.

Return to “Implants”