Before and after pics, Implanted April 19

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Totitoti

Before and after pics, Implanted April 19

Postby Totitoti » Sun May 21, 2023 7:47 pm

Implanted Wednesday April 19 2023, by Doctor Perito in Miami Florida
Titan 24 plus 2 rte's
classic pump.

So why I got an implant...

I am a 56 years young latino, started using pills at 40, 1/2 a pill  worked well, around 50 i was taking a hole pill and it was at about 75% success with my wife, a hot chick on the side still high 90's, but success was decreasing fast and so was my confidence,  January 2022, I called Olympia pharmacy spoke to Kevin and got a prescription from them and i started using injections, I started injecting 20 units of bimix (low concentration) it was too much, went down to 15 still too much, got it to 10 and it was perfect got a good 1 hour erection or more time if I there was foreplay beyond the hour.

I could have continued with the bimix and more dosage of bimix and then trimix for probably another 7 to 10 years who knows, after all they worked perfect, my issue is that i am divorcing  my wife (second wife, we still live together and she has been with me through the whole process and has volunteered on the tryouts), and it's just not practical for a man like me to have to deal with the logistics of the injections since I have no intentions on pursuing another long term relation.

All my life i have been very very good at picking up women, as i have gotten older i have gotten better and better at it LOL, ED however decreased my confidence and there have been dozens of opportunities I have just told myself to shut up, let go, act stupid, looked the other way, pretended i was busy etc etc :lol: . I look forward to completely healing and catching up on my game. 8-)

Results ( one month and 2 days out)

I had grower  Penis sometimes just over 1 inch long :lol: , erect it was just shy of 7 inches, and 6.5 girth in the middle up to my glands, on the pictures you can see my glands was much smaller than my shaft, now it's the opposite, it was very thick, its been called many names, a shovel, a table, an arm, a backhoe LOL :lol: (it was shaped like a banana pointing down and to the left all the time), doctor Perito said all heavy penises like mine point down), every women loved it LOL. and so did I but it just wasn't working well anymore.

Length now is 7 inches (about a 1/4 inch longer)
Girth 5 1/4 (lost about 1 inch and a 1/4)
huge dog ears on the right side (pain from it is almost gone)

No regrets, i know i am just one month and 2  days out, already test drove it several times and hope that by cycling i regain some of my girth and who knows maybe i will do the filling thing in the future, I am happy that this thing works, to be successful with women being confidence is the most important thing, confident to talk, walk, stand, look them in the eye when you propose the dirty deeds and they just feel it, they know that if they keep talking to you, if they give you their number, they are going to end up in bed with you, i have been told this many many times, they just know it's going to happen but can't stop themselves because it's rare they get to feel that way.

Short description of the process.

Let me start by saying i am very very happy with Doctor Perito, office staff, and coral gables hospital where he performs his implants, it all worked very well, all the steps  from the first appointment and visit to Doctor Perito until i was discharged worked very well, like  a well oiled machine in a assembly plant...

My surgery was for 9:30 AM on April 19,  got there at 8:30 ( I had already been there before for payment of my deductible and xray and paperwork so be there earlier if you have not done all that). 2:30 PM I was going home.

First 2 days were bad but not terrible, just tylenol, just take it like a man and stop whining,  it helps to be in good shape, I have to say. I got a prescription for narcotic but did not take them just tylenol.

Friday April 21, i went to doctor Peritos office to remove the drain with one of his assistants he checked me out all good and back to home.

Thursday May 4, follow up with doctor Perito himself, he checked me out, he said i was recovering very quickly, he pumped me and gave me the go ahead to start slowly cycling and to have sex whenever I felt up to it.
Sunday May 7, (17 days out) first time sex, not GREAT sex it was basically a breaking in like a new engine LOL, i was unable to come because of discomfort.

Back to work May 4 after office visit with doctor Perito.

On may 8, i took a plane to Cleveland for work i was out all week worked long hours with different degrees of discomfort, no pain medication since about the 4th day after surgery, just discomfort.

sorry for my english it's my third language LOL.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230520_192336_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230520_192336_Gallery.jpg (554.71 KiB) Viewed 1851 times
Screenshot_20230520_192949_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230520_192949_Gallery.jpg (473.48 KiB) Viewed 1851 times
Screenshot_20230520_192308_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230520_192308_Gallery.jpg (680.8 KiB) Viewed 1851 times
ED Since early 40's used injections for 1 year at 55, implanted by Perito April 19, Titan 24 + 2 rte's
Before implant After
6.75 length 7.00
6.5 girth 5.25

19cmbonepressed

Re: Before and after pics, Implanted April 19

Postby 19cmbonepressed » Mon May 22, 2023 2:22 am

i remember 17 days postop, felt like jacking off my arm...= weird pointless sensation.

Totitoti

Postby Totitoti » Mon May 22, 2023 7:04 am

19cmbonepressed wrote:i remember 17 days postop, felt like jacking off my arm...= weird pointless sensation.

Weird sensation for me was the numbness on the left side where all the hardware passes from the scrotum to the pubic area, it is still numb but way better now
ED Since early 40's used injections for 1 year at 55, implanted by Perito April 19, Titan 24 + 2 rte's
Before implant After
6.75 length 7.00
6.5 girth 5.25

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Mon May 22, 2023 9:06 am

Good luck Totito with your implant!
You have good girth. For sure it will be back with regular cycling.
I guess the second image is the before, while the first and third are the after. Correct?
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Rov999

Postby Rov999 » Mon May 22, 2023 9:26 am

FinallyBionic wrote:Good luck Totito with your implant!
I guess the second image is the before, while the first and third are the after. Correct?

I believe that only the second is the one with the implant, you can see the infrapubic cut.. the first is the third, I'm without an implant...the difference in circumference is remarkable
Titan otr 22 +3 rte, tep + graft at the base,16 August 2023

Captain1117

Postby Captain1117 » Mon May 22, 2023 9:54 am

Best wishes on your recovery and future with women.

"All my life i have been very very good at picking up women, as i have gotten older i have gotten better and better at it LOL, ED however decreased my confidence and there have been dozens of opportunities I have just told myself to shut up, let go, act stupid, looked the other way, pretended i was busy etc etc :lol: . I look forward to completely healing and catching up on my game. 8-)" ..

I can relate to the ED as a confidence killer part.

Appreciate if you can share how the confidence game worked.
" The greatest benefit of an implant is that a man stops thinking about ED."-Dr.Eid

48, healthy, straight, single.ED after turning 40. AMS LGX implanted by Dr.Yonah Krakowski in June 2023.

Totitoti

Postby Totitoti » Mon May 22, 2023 11:45 am

That is correct the middle one is the new implanted penis
Before implant After
6.75 length 7.00
6.5 girth 5.25

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon May 22, 2023 4:38 pm

even if you lost something in girth it's still a monster of a cock, now 34 days have you fucked again to see if you still have discomfort? best wishes and enjoy
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Totitoti

Postby Totitoti » Mon May 22, 2023 7:35 pm

Rov999 wrote:

I believe that only the second is the one with the implant, you can see the infrapubic cut.. the first is the third, I'm without an implant...the difference in circumference is remarkable

Yeah it's a huge difference it was great for 30+ years but not anymore, those were recent pictures with injections pills did not work anymore
Before implant After
6.75 length 7.00
6.5 girth 5.25

Totitoti

Postby Totitoti » Mon May 22, 2023 10:39 pm

frank66665 wrote:even if you lost something in girth it's still a monster of a cock, now 34 days have you fucked again to see if you still have discomfort? best wishes and enjoy

Yes i have there is no pain i have fucked again 3 more times, getting used to it, no pain at all just minimal discomfort but not enough to distract from orgasm like the first time.
Before implant After
6.75 length 7.00
6.5 girth 5.25

Return to “Implants”