Implanted | Clavelle | the good, the bad and the ongoing

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Zenmasterdj

Re: Implanted | Clavelle | the good, the bad and the ongoing

Postby Zenmasterdj » Sat May 20, 2023 4:04 pm

SWorks17 wrote:
Zenmasterdj wrote:Day 7]

Zenmater, I don't know what implant you got but with Boston Scientific for the AMS 700 LGX and CX you can get in contact with the patient coordinator at Boston Scientific and they will give you folks to call like a buddy system, they call them Patient
Champions.
I called several of them before the surgery and after the surgery.

If you have the Coloplast Titan, I don't know where to call for corporate help or a local representative for the implant.

All of what you are going through is normal.

Let us know what implant you have, if you have a AMS 700, I'll DM you and give you my e-mail address so that you can ask questions directly.

I have a Titan. 25 MM or whatever it is. (some guys seem to know a lot about their implants. Mt doc barely mentioned it actually. Just said it was a titan 25 because I had deep thighs or something. Lol
52. Lived in Miami for 19 years, Pattaya Thailand for 5 and now living in Angeles City, Philippines.

We get one life. I chose to live it. But tired of living it with this ED. Implant surgery done on May 9th 2023 with Dr Clavelle

Zenmasterdj

Postby Zenmasterdj » Sat May 20, 2023 4:09 pm

Day 11.

Pain I my side appears to be completely gone. My balls are still enormous and some strange texture on the skin.

Pain is manageable but finding a comfortable place to sit is very difficult

I have a lot of pain in my left testicle. Kind of sharp and shooting in certain seating situations.

I have been laying around doe the last two weeks. I think tomorrow I am going to to for a walk and see how far I can do.

I will say I still can't feel my pump, which is unexpected compared to what I was thinking. I guess it takes time and takes the swelling to go down more first.

Antibiotics are now finished. Pain meds end tomorrow. .I'm icing all day, every day.
I'll keep you all updated. :D
52. Lived in Miami for 19 years, Pattaya Thailand for 5 and now living in Angeles City, Philippines.

We get one life. I chose to live it. But tired of living it with this ED. Implant surgery done on May 9th 2023 with Dr Clavelle

Jage64

Postby Jage64 » Sat May 20, 2023 4:59 pm

Part of the strange scrotum skin texture may be due to the icing. I had a little of that too, a part of my scrotum skin felt like it was sort of moist for a week or so. It wasn't, it was completely dry, but felt like it needed powder on it or something.

I didn't powder it, and it eventually turned into normal scrotum skin.

I wouldn't trade the icing for normal skin, the icing was too valuable IMO.
2/22/23 AMS 700 CX 21cm + 1.5cm RTEs. 58 yrs old, wife of 37 yrs. Penoscrotal. 100ml Conceal reservoir. Dr. Clavell. Pills failing and went right to implant, skipped the injections. 12 mos. later: 7 1/2" x 5 3/4"

Witheringhog

Postby Witheringhog » Sat May 20, 2023 5:29 pm

Agree, icing was a must. I swear it seemed to work better than the prescriptions
49 - Coloplast Titan 22 implanted 5-2 Dr. Clavell in Houston

Randalltx

Postby Randalltx » Sun May 21, 2023 2:44 pm

Zenmasterdj wrote:Day 5

I'm home now.

Long flight

Odd thing is happening ; I swear my cock is getting smaller each day.

It's less hard and kinda hooking towards the front. Maybe it is just the swelling or maybe it was because I didn't push it up on my stomach to travel (impossible for me).

I'm sure it is nothing. Probably just paranoia.

Discomfort is still there. Woke up today and Mr girlfriend spent two hours alternating ice on my balls a s cock

It's going to be back in the Philippines. Lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Zenman-
I feel your pain brother, but maybe this will help.

First---I am over in San Antonio Texas a ways from Houston. Did not have Dr. Clavell, but I had a great doc. Good surgeons are so busy with work and follow ups that they have to really rely on quality staff. I was really fortunate that way plus a surgeon who made himself available, but he was old school, went through scrotum so longer recovery, leave it alone for six weeks, no sex until approval, all that so count your blessings dude. You will be scratching that itch really soon. I was quite irritable after surgery huge swollen balls for ten days. But a really sweet and lovely 22 year old medical assistant took care of me making the pain somewhat worthwhile. I found that that urology group was more than competent and extremely helpful, no phone menu trees, etc. Just help.

I relaxed a few days after surgery and all the minor blips seemed to no longer matter. About eight weeks after op I was able to start sex up again with gusto. After that revelation, I know I would move heaven and earth to get to that point. You are going to be fine. Way better than fine. In addition to the follow up, they also fixed my testosterone levels with self-injection, and some other minor stuff bothering me for some time. This is all due to my surgeon who apparently swung a lot of power over there. Now I am horny as fuck with an unstoppable cock. My wife is as happy as I am, doing Pelvic floor PT, estrogen, and her own compounded testosterone to keep up.

Congrats on having the guts to face and solve the ED problem. Most guys won't. You will not be sorry. Update us in a month and brag about that unstoppable dick. And in the Phillipines OMG! They or she alone will be saying you have Power. May God have mercy on you for your soon to come transgressions in the sack.
76yo, ED Venuous Leak since age 40. South Texas location.
02/09/2023 24 CM Titan Dr. Hofer, Stone Oak Meth San Antonio.
@OEM 7.5L x 6.0/Flaccid 2.0L x 6.0 (Grower)
@8 months 7.50L x 6.0/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0
@14 months 7.50L x 7.25/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Sun May 21, 2023 5:58 pm

Randalltx wrote:
Zenmasterdj wrote:Day 5

I'm home now.

Long flight

Odd thing is happening ; I swear my cock is getting smaller each day.

It's less hard and kinda hooking towards the front. Maybe it is just the swelling or maybe it was because I didn't push it up on my stomach to travel (impossible for me).

I'm sure it is nothing. Probably just paranoia.

Discomfort is still there. Woke up today and Mr girlfriend spent two hours alternating ice on my balls a s cock

It's going to be back in the Philippines. Lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Zenman-
I feel your pain brother, but maybe this will help.

First---I am over in San Antonio Texas a ways from Houston. Did not have Dr. Clavell, but I had a great doc. Good surgeons are so busy with work and follow ups that they have to really rely on quality staff. I was really fortunate that way plus a surgeon who made himself available, but he was old school, went through scrotum so longer recovery, leave it alone for six weeks, no sex until approval, all that so count your blessings dude. You will be scratching that itch really soon. I was quite irritable after surgery huge swollen balls for ten days. But a really sweet and lovely 22 year old medical assistant took care of me making the pain somewhat worthwhile. I found that that urology group was more than competent and extremely helpful, no phone menu trees, etc. Just help.

I relaxed a few days after surgery and all the minor blips seemed to no longer matter. About eight weeks after op I was able to start sex up again with gusto. After that revelation, I know I would move heaven and earth to get to that point. You are going to be fine. Way better than fine. In addition to the follow up, they also fixed my testosterone levels with self-injection, and some other minor stuff bothering me for some time. This is all due to my surgeon who apparently swung a lot of power over there. Now I am horny as fuck with an unstoppable cock. My wife is as happy as I am, doing Pelvic floor PT, estrogen, and her own compounded testosterone to keep up.

Congrats on having the guts to face and solve the ED problem. Most guys won't. You will not be sorry. Update us in a month and brag about that unstoppable dick. And in the Phillipines OMG! They or she alone will be saying you have Power. May God have mercy on you for your soon to come transgressions in the sack.

Randalltx, tell me more about what your wife is using to increase her libido, I saw above something about pelvic floor PT, estrogen and testosterone compound. I don’t have any problems with libido or testosterone levels, but I would like for my wife to be more frisky and want to have sex more often. We’re both retired Air Force, so she would still have to use military urologists for help because she is 60, I’m 65 and just started Medicare. PM me if you need to.
We are fellow San Antonians, I live in the Garden Ridge area close to Natural Bridge Caverns.
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

Surfshack

Re: Implanted | Clavelle | the good, the bad and the ingoing

Postby Surfshack » Sun May 21, 2023 7:42 pm

ThailandBound wrote:Hey Brother

Congratulations!

I know you mean. Doc C is a charmer on his youtube channel, but in reality he’s become a very busy man with these implants (5 on the day i was there) and is a man on a mission with little time for small talk.

Wow 5 on the day you were there. And that's just one surgeon in the world. If you think about it there is a lot of men that get implanted. It's like everyday there's more and more surgeries.
55 yrs old. Prostiva procedure (enlarged prostate surgery) June 2019. Also hard flaccid issues. Working thru it (massage/yoga/exercise) and getting better and more mentally positive. Still experiencing ED, hate pills but i'm gonna figure out a way.

Zenmasterdj

Postby Zenmasterdj » Mon May 22, 2023 6:06 pm

Surfshack wrote:

Wow 5 on the day you were there. And that's just one surgeon in the world. If you think about it there is a lot of men that get implanted. It's like everyday there's more and more surgeries.

It's my understanding that he does surgery twice a week. 3-5 each time. So about 8 per week or so.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Tue May 23, 2023 2:09 am

Surfshack wrote:
Congratulations!
I know you mean. Doc C is a charmer on his youtube channel, but in reality he’s become a very busy man with these implants (5 on the day i was there) and is a man on a mission with little time for small talk.

I've heard that around 35,000 implants are done yearly. I'm not clear if that is world wide or perhaps only North America.
My seldom mentioned surgeon did 2 on the day I was there. His nurse said he was scheduled for 4 the next week. He only does implants at his private practice once a week. No idea how many he does for his VA patients. But he did tell me once that he does a few more privately than through the VA.
So yes, there are alot of implanted men in the world.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Zenmasterdj

Postby Zenmasterdj » Sun May 28, 2023 12:40 pm

Hey guys
Tomorrow is 3 weeks since my surgery. I still have some pain in my undercarriage area but I think it's getting better. I still ice for about 2 -4 hours a day and I don't do much.

I'm going to start walking a bit tomorrow. Just to get moving a little bit.

I'm also still taking Tylenol. The pain I do have is piercing in my left testicle. Annoying more than anything. Maybe a 5 overall.

As far as my cock goes, it's gotten considerably smaller in the last few weeks, which is a bit worrisome.

Doc says I'm "60% inflated" but I don't know if that means I'm at 60% of the size I will reach or not. If this is my length I would say I'm highly disappointed at this point and may have a long road ahead of me cycling.

My balls are also still really swollen so I can't really feel the pump yet. Probably normal but worth reporting..

I'll keep this going to learn more and give the new guys something to follow :roll:

Return to “Implants”