revision question?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
peyroniesjr

revision question?

Postby peyroniesjr » Fri May 12, 2023 8:41 am

Good morning guys,

Those of you that have had a revision, how was the recovery period in comparison to the original implant?

Did of you use a VED prior to the revision & did it help with getting a longer implant the 2nd time?

Definitely when i press the pump it goes flat right on the 1st pump. I do hear air. Is tere any test that needs to be done that tells the doctor I need a new implant? I went out of state & would like to know what my iotions are.

Thanks

Junior
Implant Titan 2/21/2020 / 67 yrs / Married 44 yrs /ED / Peyronies 70 degrees - Xiaflex/ Low T / & RALP 4/1/2019 (Nerve Sparing)

lewisbl

Re: revision question?

Postby lewisbl » Fri May 12, 2023 11:23 am

peyroniesjr wrote:Good morning guys,

Those of you that have had a revision, how was the recovery period in comparison to the original implant?

Did of you use a VED prior to the revision & did it help with getting a longer implant the 2nd time?

Definitely when i press the pump it goes flat right on the 1st pump. I do hear air. Is tere any test that needs to be done that tells the doctor I need a new implant? I went out of state & would like to know what my iotions are.

Thanks

Junior

Junior,
Those of you that have had a revision, how was the recovery period in comparison to the original implant? Well, I just had my 3rd revision. The recovery on the 2nd was very easy. The 3rd, the removed the reservoir, they had to cut me above my penis to take out the reservoir. It was a little move pain because I have staples in that area.

Did of you use a VED prior to the revision & did it help with getting a longer implant the 2nd time? Yes, I used the VED to keep my size. The doctor should go up 1CM on the revision.

Is there any test that needs to be done that tells the doctor I need a new implant? No, test, the doctor will here that it is broken when you visit him. Get in to see the doctor now because they drag this thing out for months.
AMS LGX 18 CM with 4 RTE Implanted SEPT 15, 2014 by DR Flatt. Failed SEPT 15, 2017
AMS CX 18 CM with 5 RTE revision NOV 27, 2017 by DR Flatt.

peyroniesjr

Re: revision question?

Postby peyroniesjr » Fri May 12, 2023 12:37 pm

thanks for the info!
Implant Titan 2/21/2020 / 67 yrs / Married 44 yrs /ED / Peyronies 70 degrees - Xiaflex/ Low T / & RALP 4/1/2019 (Nerve Sparing)

Return to “Implants”