Which Dr did you use and why? Did you travel?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JiminFL

Re: Which Dr did you use and why? Did you travel?

Postby JiminFL » Wed May 10, 2023 11:17 pm

Dr Richard Lotenfoe, Celebration, FL just south of Orlando, about 45 minutes drive for me. While not a big name, high volume implanter, he impressed me with his knowledge & attitude. He was also in my insurance network & the approval went without a hitch. I could not be happier with the results.
57yr old. In shape. Controlled hypertension. 20+ years of PDE5. TRT 4yrs. Trimix 2yrs. Titan 24cc implanted 8/25/20

Ld5953

Re: Which Dr did you use and why? Did you travel?

Postby Ld5953 » Thu May 11, 2023 9:42 am

JiminFL wrote:Dr Richard Lotenfoe, Celebration, FL just south of Orlando, about 45 minutes drive for me. While not a big name, high volume implanter, he impressed me with his knowledge & attitude. He was also in my insurance network & the approval went without a hitch. I could not be happier with the results.

Appreciate your reply. Like you, I posted about my extreme happiness with the urologist that performed my implant. There are three or four surgeon’s names that consistently get mentioned in this forum and deservedly so. The point of this post is this. There are plenty of good implant surgeons, other than those frequently mentioned, who may not have the notoriety because they are younger and haven't been around as long. However, many of these perform hundreds of surgeries per year, and with excellent results. Research them and read their patient reviews. There are more than just the few that are mentioned in seemingly every thread.
Radical prostatectomy in 2002. Used injections for 20 years. Implanted (infrapubic) with AMS 700 on February 10, 2023.

Return to “Implants”