About Dr. Rupin Shah

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bahamas

About Dr. Rupin Shah

Postby Bahamas » Thu May 04, 2023 6:48 am

How is Dr. Rupin Shah (from India) for 3 piece implant? I have seen a post where one guy from India got very good result from him. Looking forward to hearing from your experience.

Mr_beard86

Re: About Dr. Rupin Shah

Postby Mr_beard86 » Sat May 06, 2023 3:31 am

One of the most professional and reliable urologists in India. He is also the creator of of the Indian Shah Implant. He will do a diagnosis of you before deciding on an implant or not. If he feels you are not fit for an implant and still can reverse your ED he is very unlikely to perform an implant on you and instead will recommend injections. I found him to be the most trustworthy doctors in India
37, Indian male based in South East Asia | Implanted by Prof Dr. Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul Turkey with the Rigicon Infla 10ax on 14th August 2023

Bahamas

Postby Bahamas » Mon May 08, 2023 11:27 pm

Mr_beard86 wrote:One of the most professional and reliable urologists in India. He is also the creator of of the Indian Shah Implant. He will do a diagnosis of you before deciding on an implant or not. If he feels you are not fit for an implant and still can reverse your ED he is very unlikely to perform an implant on you and instead will recommend injections. I found him to be the most trustworthy doctors in India

Thank you for your input. Does he perform 3 piece implant?

Mr_beard86

Postby Mr_beard86 » Thu May 11, 2023 9:38 am

Yes he does!
37, Indian male based in South East Asia | Implanted by Prof Dr. Ihsan Karaman in Istanbul Turkey with the Rigicon Infla 10ax on 14th August 2023

Return to “Implants”