Is Anyone Concerned About Glans Engorgement Anymore ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
crazyjoe

Re: Is Anyone Concerned About Glans Engorgement Anymore ?

Postby crazyjoe » Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:00 pm

OK, OK -- just discovered this one today. Get some Misoprostol, put 400 mcg (ymmv) in a small amount of tap water -- just enough to make a muddy slurry -- then use whatever means you want to to dissolve the tablets into a slurry. Then use your fingers to spread it on your glans, and shaft if you want to, but focus on the glans. Then "let it cook" for awhile and voila -- at least it was for me -- mushroom time -- as good as Trimix gel only it's about 40 cents vs $20. And NO injections of any sort.
Any questions, just post them or pm me.
thanks
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

archway

Postby archway » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:13 am

I’d like to know where you get this stuff.
Archway 64 years old married 43 yrs
Venous Leak 15 + years Tried everything to no avail
2/2015 Titan 22cm RT 1cm R RTE
Dr Eid NY NY

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:12 am

Archway — any pharmacy should carry it. I am not medical, but as I understand it, it’s used for medical abortions along with its partner med, also for treating ulcers. It’s a generic med that is widely available, with a script, at very low cost with insurance — I pay $6 for 30 x 200 mcg pills.
To our off label use for glans engorgement, because it’s PGE derivative, when injected into the urethra or applied topically, it will pull blood into the shaft and glans, just like Trimix gel only at a fraction of the cost, Tried it again yesterday by making a muddy slurry with 400 mcg and water, painting it on topically and it worked in about a half an hour and the effect lasted for about 3 hours.
Again, I am one of the non-medical brothers , my suggestion is based on an extensive study of this usage.
I am very excited about this non-injectable, non oral med solution for glans engorgement. Just let me know if any other questions. Also, I hope that anyone else who tries it will relate their experience on this forum.
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:47 am

Here are the results of the study

Results of these treatments on the subjects were compared (see Table 5). According to Table 5, results from the application of misoprostol on the glans penis or the urethra were clearly superior, compared with those of intraurethral application of alprostadil and intracavernosal injection or papaverine. These were approximately equal to intracavernosal injection of alprostadil. Compared to results obtained, using other methods, e.g. alprostadil for intraurethral use, the pharmacological results of misoprostol were stronger and had a greater durability, plus significantly lower cost. It is notable that although in all cases the same dose was applied (approx. 800 &mgr;g) so that results could be evaluated, several subjects responded satisfactorily to lower doses (100-200 &mgr;g).

rupertfrench2

Postby rupertfrench2 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:14 pm

I have a question. Where can you get Misoprostol. How much does it cost. Do I need a prescription for it?

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:35 pm

It is a common generic and nearly every pharmacy carries it. Yes you need a script— hopefully you have a progressive doctor who will support your request. Since it needs only to be applied topically, would hope they would comply.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:40 am

Watnext — you may be right that many docs wouldn’t prescribe it for such an off label use, though off label prescribing in this country is extremely prevalent. Also, men do use this for ulcer treatment. And it is a form of PGE which is of course used widely for ED.
My doc is progressive about going off label but needs some research before prescribing. I found a comprehensive study about Miso used topically that I quoted from above and provided it to him.

Here is a link to the complete study fwiw

https://patents.justia.com/patent/6589990

(Btw, the brother who put me onto Miso has been using it for years with no side effects. I tried it again yesterday and, again, worked like a charm — and no messy urethra injections)

Return to “Implants”