Eid is on sick leave

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
crazyjoe

Re: Eid is on sick leave

Postby crazyjoe » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:11 am

That’s wonderful news, please let us know how this great surgeon and friend to all in need of ED support is doing. Thanks for letting us know!
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

RoninRiff

Postby RoninRiff » Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:17 am

Walther wrote:I have an appointment scheduled with Dr. Eid tomorrow actually (arranged Friday last week).
I don't know if he is doing surgeries but for sure he is doing patient visits.

Walther - How did your visit with Dr. Eid go?
55 yo w 20 yrs of worsening ED. VL on US. Tried all PDE5-Is w decreasing efficacy. No longer tolerating SEs from meds. INJs did not work out well for me. Now sched for IPP w Dr. Eid in 12/2023.

Walther

Postby Walther » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:42 pm

So I had the appointment with him yesterday and to make it short he seemed fine.
I have to admit I did not catch up on why he was on sick leave etc because o already had my impöant scheduled in europe for end of Januar- I just wanted to get a second opinion on how "good" it was done. So I scheduled an appointment and we had a little chat, he examined me and told me that it was a very good job by my surgeon.

He seemed fine really, joking with me and later on with the assistants at the reception.

I can not judge of course his state regarding being able to do surgeries, but all in all he seemed more than fine.

Hope that helps
30 years old, Implanted 27th January 2023 by Dr Osmonov, Germany
Titan 22cm, no RTE

Walther

Postby Walther » Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:42 pm

So I had the appointment with him yesterday and to make it short he seemed fine.
I have to admit I did not catch up on why he was on sick leave etc because o already had my impöant scheduled in europe for end of Januar- I just wanted to get a second opinion on how "good" it was done. So I scheduled an appointment and we had a little chat, he examined me and told me that it was a very good job by my surgeon.

He seemed fine really, joking with me and later on with the assistants at the reception.

I can not judge of course his state regarding being able to do surgeries, but all in all he seemed more than fine.

Hope that helps
30 years old, Implanted 27th January 2023 by Dr Osmonov, Germany
Titan 22cm, no RTE

Anthony1968

Postby Anthony1968 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:27 pm

I am glad he’s back to seeing patients I have an appointment with him June 5th. 2023

Martin25

Postby Martin25 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:40 pm

I called Dr Eid’s office earlier today and was told that he is on medical leave and they don’t expect him back until the end of May. Yet now I read that some people here saw him last week…?
Does anyone else have appointments with him in April or early May? I hope he hasn’t taken ill again…office referred me to Dr. Berookhim… I actually want an appointment for following up about penile injection therapy with which I have had very mixed results.

Since I am not yet looking at an implant, maybe it doesn’t matter so much which doctor I see? If anybody has a good urologist in the New York area that they’ve used for penile injection therapy, please let me know. Thanks.
Last edited by Martin25 on Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
63 years old, pills stopped working about four years ago. Rarely have intercourse, which requires high dose of tri-mix plus a constriction band. Considering an implant, but nervous about it.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:27 pm

urologist?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Anthony1968

Postby Anthony1968 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:08 pm

I have an appointment with him June 5 hope all is well with him

Flounder

Postby Flounder » Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:09 am

Martin25 wrote:I called Dr Eid’s office earlier today and was told that he is on medical leave and they don’t expect him back until the end of May. Yet now I read that some people here saw him last week…?
Does anyone else have appointments with him in April or early May? I hope he hasn’t taken ill again……...

Yea I’m also confused by this. I had an appointment scheduled for the last week of April. This week I was informed it’s now rescheduled to the last week of May. ( 3rd time it’s been rescheduled). I was told that Eid’s doctor didn’t clear him to return to work as expected so his leave was extended another month.
A-69, M-44, Battling ED since partial NS-Prostatectomy 2012 plus SRT for PCa return 2016
Pills & injections ran their course. Implant 11/11/22 by Dr. Eid.
Titan Classic 22cm, LH cylinder trimmed, Ectopic reservoir placement.

atul21

Postby atul21 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:27 am

Damn that is unfortunate! I was due to see him on May 01. Looks like mine will get cancelled. I was looking forward to see him once before I leave USA and show him my surgery results. Guess that won’t be happening now.
Bad luck for those who were scheduled for surgery in next few weeks. I really hope Dr. Eid comes back soon and is able to resume surgery. To those who have a strict timeline like I had, I would advise to look at alternatives.

Good luck to all.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Return to “Implants”