exercises paul expert

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frank66665

exercises paul expert

Postby frank66665 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:27 am

exercises paul expert Could someone here explain in detail how to do paul perito's exercises? even watching the video i can't understand why he speaks english, they should invent the translation for all the languages ​​in the videos, possible in the 21st century still no one has thought about it
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

España1980

Re: exercises paul expert

Postby España1980 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:30 pm

hey hello friend I don't speak English either but if the video is on youtube you can click on an option on the screen so that subtitles appear. On the screen there is a kind of wheel or screw, click there and it will put automatic subtitles, click on different options and investigate the youtube screen a little for the clues that I have given you that in the end you will get the different languages ​​in which the video can be subtitled. I always do that to read them in Spanish. Here I can't send you photos of how to do it but it's easy when you do it several times

Return to “Implants”