Titan dick confidence

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Happy Toy

Re: Titan dick confidence

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:28 am

Reshuffle wrote:
Happy Toy wrote:
Reshuffle wrote:So at 11 days post-op and just want to comment that I'm in love with my new Titan flaccid. At 6.25 inches my flaccid is maybe a little ridiculously sized, but it just makes me happy every time I pass a mirror. Honestly my old flaccid wasn't tiny, but this one does nothing but add confidence. I know that's silly, but what can I say, big dicks make guys feel good.

How about a picture?

Posted some before and after pics in my other thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=21043&start=10

Sorry I missed those. Looks great and very natural.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

aslanglobal

Postby aslanglobal » Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:12 pm

Oh, they notice, but its not like youre walking around with an erection.

When I wear khakis or sweatpants, I catch people staring. I don't want to put it in their face. I wear longer shirts in the gym, but I'm not obsessed about hiding it either. Compression shorts are very uncomfortable for implants. I would just accept the gift and enjoy it, within reason!

Reshuffle wrote:
smphead wrote:Congrats brother! No problems being too obscene or people thinking you are aroused?

I don't thinks so...there is a bigger bulge for sure but it's really not all that noticable unless someone is staring right at it already...in which case it probably isn't a bad thing there is a bulge. I think at worst it would look like I have a pretty big dick. I haven't seen what it looks like in a wet swimsuit yet.
As far as naked, I don't think a partner would be able to tell from the looks that it is not a natural flaccid, it would just look a bit impressive. I know some people have issues with how it hangs, but I guess I'm lucky mine hangs pretty naturally
37, Implanted 8/10/21. 22 cm Titan, Dr. Tariq Hakky.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:43 pm

The only time I've noticed a lady (other than the wife) looking at my package was during an MRI. She knew it was there, and laying on my back in sweatpants made the bulge show even more. Caught her taking a good look as she prepped me to go in the tube.
If I'm in just my underwear and stand next to the wife sitting in her chair, it's perfect height to place that bulge right in front of her face. That makes her smile, that almost evil but lustful grin. Some of the time that leads to ........... :D
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Implants”