Titan members with 2cm or more RTEs

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
aussiePeyronies

Re: Titan members with 2cm or more RTEs

Postby aussiePeyronies » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:15 am

sswinsfba wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:Thanks, this is exactly my concern. There is also the video from Dr Eid showing a revision on a 4cm RTE, the difference is substantial. I have noticed that the wobbliness with RTEs seems to effect Titan users more than AMS.

I find the fervent reaction of some of the members here, denying any possibility that using "too many" RTEs could cause a problem with the stability/rigidity of an implant, curious.

As people here like to say, everyone is different. Some men will and some men will not experience problems with RTEs, depending on how many are used, the skill of the surgeon & the specific anatomy of the patient.

So, why deny what has been reported in the medical literature and anecdotally about such problems?

If you and others and others have no problems w/your implant w/more than 2cm of RTEs, that's "great" but that doesn't mean that other men may not experience problems if "too many" RTEs are used or that men who are planning to get an IPP shouldn't be warned about possible problems associated w/using too many RTEs.

Denying what has been proven medically is inconsiderate and does a disservice to those men who would benefit from being fully informed of all of the risks involved in getting an IPP.

The facts are the facts, whether you choose to deny them or not. 8-)

Hey, I agree, I am just confused and waiting it out. My doc told me he prefers not to us RTEs but then used 2.5cm, he said the pump placement would have been too difficult if he used the 24cm titan. I have read the literature and the vids, and the general consensus seems to be that the less RTEs the better. I am hoping mine will still be okay.

J
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm + 1cm RTE

aussiePeyronies

Re:

Postby aussiePeyronies » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:19 am

Backingame wrote:I have 2 RTE each side, 22 cm titan. Haven't had any problems that I know of with them. My surgeon explained that the reason for them is to get the tubing in the right place but also, for the titan, he could have used the 24xl but that comes in separate pieces and the surgeon has to make connections on the back table. With the 22cm that comes as a whole one piece kit, less chance of failure bc it is put together at the factory. (less connections).
Peace out

Thanks, good to know. I also have 22cm titan with 2.5cm RTE and my surgeon said the pump placement would be an issue with the 24cm titan. I was confused, but what you said makes sense.

Is your erection rigid? Can you pump to 85% and still have rigid erection?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

misterecz

Postby misterecz » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:34 am

Some of the best surgeions, including Eid and Kramer are not scared of assembling the Titans 24cm.
See how it's casually done by experts like Kramer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCyFQhbn8a0
Peyronie's From Rough Sex in 2020.
Developed Erectile Dysfunction, Dorsal, & Lateral Curvature.
Treated With Traction, VED, DMSO, & PGE1.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mrecz

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:36 am

The biggest factor on this entire discussion is the surgeons ability to determine the correct size implant as close as he can.They Will error on the smaller size rather than select one that is too long.High volume surgeons get really good at sizing the patient and usually don’t need more than two RTE’s.I do agree with the statements made here that more than three is not ideal.As the old saying goes,sometimes shit happens and they come up too short!Another reason to do your research and choose a surgeon who does the volume required to get real good at this procedure!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:55 pm

No problems whatsoever.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

misterecz

Postby misterecz » Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:23 pm

WatNext wrote:
misterecz wrote:Some of the best surgeions, including Eid and Kramer are not scared of assembling the Titans 24cm.
See how it's casually done by experts like Kramer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCyFQhbn8a0

Watching this video I'm absolutely speechless. Incredible to watch it being done and knowing this is what would happen in a revision, I think I'll stick with my RTEs.... :shock: :shock: :shock:

It's really no different than a surgery with RTEs.
Peyronie's From Rough Sex in 2020.
Developed Erectile Dysfunction, Dorsal, & Lateral Curvature.
Treated With Traction, VED, DMSO, & PGE1.
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@mrecz

aussiePeyronies

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:24 am

gjmjoe017 wrote:The biggest factor on this entire discussion is the surgeons ability to determine the correct size implant as close as he can.They Will error on the smaller size rather than select one that is too long.High volume surgeons get really good at sizing the patient and usually don’t need more than two RTE’s.I do agree with the statements made here that more than three is not ideal.As the old saying goes,sometimes shit happens and they come up too short!Another reason to do your research and choose a surgeon who does the volume required to get real good at this procedure!

I chose the best surgeon in Australia with over 30 years experience. Unfortunately, it's not possible for us guys overseas to have access to Doctors like EID etc. I would have gone to Doctor Eid in a heartbeat if I could have.

Backingame

Re: Re:

Postby Backingame » Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:32 pm

aussiePeyronies wrote:
Backingame wrote:I have 2 RTE each side, 22 cm titan. Haven't had any problems that I know of with them. My surgeon explained that the reason for them is to get the tubing in the right place but also, for the titan, he could have used the 24xl but that comes in separate pieces and the surgeon has to make connections on the back table. With the 22cm that comes as a whole one piece kit, less chance of failure bc it is put together at the factory. (less connections).
Peace out

Thanks, good to know. I also have 22cm titan with 2.5cm RTE and my surgeon said the pump placement would be an issue with the 24cm titan. I was confused, but what you said makes sense.

AussieP, yes my erections are very rigid, 85% is good, but i go a to about 90- 95% is my sweet spot. 100 starts to ache pretty quick.
57yo, prostate cx @ 54, RP, nerve sparing, ED persist, bimix great, but caused scaring, 7/21 Titan 22cm,2 RTE. 7"x6.5" natural, now 6.5"x5.25"

aussiePeyronies

Re: Re:

Postby aussiePeyronies » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:21 pm

Backingame wrote:
aussiePeyronies wrote:
Peace out

AussieP, yes my erections are very rigid, 85% is good, but i go a to about 90- 95% is my sweet spot. 100 starts to ache pretty quick.

Great to know man, appreciate it!! Have you had any issues with the implant being more oval shaped than round, and whether that effects pleasure for the woman? Also man, you're down half an inch in length and girth? these didn't return with cycling?

Backingame

Postby Backingame » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:31 pm

AussieP,
my dick is about the same width from looking at it from top, it is more oval now, natural it was rounder, that is where the girth is lost. The length, yes is a bit less, it is a trade off, I miss the size, but my wife says she does not. I still give her great pleasure as before, but we can fuck a bunch more, as she is not as sore as before after marathon sex. Yes like I've said before, I miss the gasp that she used to give when I first entered her. I still leave her shaking with multiple orgasms' so I feeling alright about it. The missed size is a man thing...
57yo, prostate cx @ 54, RP, nerve sparing, ED persist, bimix great, but caused scaring, 7/21 Titan 22cm,2 RTE. 7"x6.5" natural, now 6.5"x5.25"

Return to “Implants”