From IPP to malleable experiences?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Italian

Re: From IPP to malleable experiences?

Postby Italian » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:13 pm

GermanGuy wrote:Yes, it's really not easy... there are good arguments for but also against. It's like many things in life: there is no such thing as a 100% perfect solution and you always have to make some kind of compromise. For various reasons, if I have to have another operation, I tend towards a malleable implant.

My favorite at the moment is the Rigicon Rigi10 implant. The mixture of good hardness and flexibility up to 135 degrees sounds really good! And what's more, a lifetime guarantee or long durability!

As Pamen has already written above, this topic is unfortunately ignored by most or there is no interest in exchanging ideas about it. Since the IPPs don't last long anyway and cost a lot more, it would also be an option to simply try a malleable implant for a few years. In the worst case, you switch back to an IPP.

bro, i'm following your posts on malleable a lot.
if you decide to take the malleable step or any other information about it, don't abandon us!
let's help each other!

Mark1974

Re: From IPP to malleable experiences?

Postby Mark1974 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:18 pm

Me too

I'm looking very hard at the Tactra (no pun intended)

Because of work and school obligations I won't be able to get one until the summer of 2025, but I'm leaning malleable after reading all the revision horror stories
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Italian

Re: Dall'IPP alle esperienze malleabili?

Postby Italian » Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:24 pm

Mark1974 wrote:Anche io Sto guardando molto attentamente il Tactra (nessun gioco di parole) A causa degli obblighi lavorativi e scolastici non sarò in grado di ottenerne uno fino all'estate del 2025, ma sono malleabile dopo aver letto tutte le storie dell'orrore di revisione

thanks mark, keep us updated!

Return to “Implants”