Thinking of going malleable and taking the loss for my revision

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mark1974

Re: Thinking of going malleable and taking the loss for my revision

Postby Mark1974 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:10 pm

I know of 5 guys who changed from IPP to malleable and all 5 have stopped posting. It's a little eerie
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Gt1956

Re: Thinking of going malleable and taking the loss for my revision

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:43 pm

Mark1974 wrote:I know of 5 guys who changed from IPP to malleable and all 5 have stopped posting. It's a little eerie

Not sure what that means. Could be satisfaction just as easily as embarrassment because some members would say I told you so.
Btw, in my mind. A better thing to know would be how many lived in North America. Short of an infection, I personally can not believe that I'd be happy with a malleable. I want an implant that mimics my natural penis.
Having had 2 family members get breast implants following breast cancer. The surgeons go a long ways to get natural functioning & looking breasts. Look at some of the female movie stars that have had preventive mastectomies. Some were pretty young & still have viable acting careers
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”