Post implant, how to position penis.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
frank66665

Re: Post implant, how to position penis.

Postby frank66665 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:28 pm

TurnBackTime wrote:Here are my 2 cents: I saw my Dr. for my 6 week follow up a couple of days ago . While there I found out that I had not been properly deflating the implant, so the cylinders never deflated fully. Now that I have discovered how to properly and fully deflate the cylinders my general comfort level is much higher and I can use my tighter bikini-like underwear to fully support my penis up against my abdomen without the discomfort (that eventually became pain if I did not frequently re-position my penis) I previously experienced.

what kind of system do you have? Could you post a picture of your tight underwear that makes you feel good?
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

TurnBackTime

Re: Post implant, how to position penis.

Postby TurnBackTime » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:56 pm

The most comfort I have had has been related to the type of fabric that is touching my glans. Most underwear can be fairly abrasive. This underwear puts a nylon sleeve around your penis:

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/32568035 ... _shipto=US

Wow that is a long link ...hope it works.

Once your penis is inside of that sleeve, then you can use any standard snug bikini underwear over it to hold the penis in a vertical position against your groin. I am a waist size 33 so I ordered an "XXL" size (see the sizing chart in the ad) ... Delivery was fairly quick (from China) it took about 3 weeks to arrive. I am not all that long ( 19 cm total length implant including RTE) , and I can see there being a possible problem with a longer penis getting pinned by the waist band of the bikini underwear . Worth a try though.

I also got a pair of these:

https://www.amazon.com/UFM-Adjustable-U ... s9dHJ1ZQ==

that work fairly well , but the support cord can get uncomfortable after a while .
Just Trying To,
Turn Back Time

Return to “Implants”