What have people told their families?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Masonjames

Re: What have people told their families?

Postby Masonjames » Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:44 am

Told my Son all about it. Told my Daughter and everybody else I had a Hydrocele on my testicle and was having it removed. I've told other men about it post op.
70 year old, Married 53 years with two adult children.
Tried pills, herbs, and Trimix. Implanted by Dr. Hakky , in Atlanta, on the 1st, of September. Titan XL 24cm's with two 1.5cm"s RTE"s

atul21

Postby atul21 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:04 pm

Thanks to my wife (soon to be ex) who told all my friends about my issues and almost publicly shamed me, a lot of ppl now know about my troubles and that I am due for surgery.
I somehow came to terms with it and no longer want to hide it. Does not mean I go around telling the world I am getting an implant, but if someone who knows about my Ed asks I tell them I am getting a surgery done to get it sorted.
I honestly feel there is no shame in it. It is a medical issue and one which can be dealt with.
41 yr old from India, Ed since many years
Coloplast Titan 22 cms one touch pump no rte; implanted by Dr. Billy Cordon in Miami on 02-March-2023. Found Dr. Cordon on reco from Dr. Eid after he fell sick.
Happy to help!
My Journal- click here

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:41 pm

atul21 wrote:Thanks to my wife (soon to be ex) who told all my friends about my issues and almost publicly shamed me, a lot of ppl now know about my troubles and that I am due for surgery.

What a bitch! Sorry.
Once you get implanted use a friend of hers to test it out. LOL Word will spread you are a superman in bed.

What I told my family is it was a cyst on a testicle that needed removal. I have now told my oldest son since we travelled together internationally, and I knew security would detect the implant.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

gjmjoe017

Postby gjmjoe017 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:03 pm

Livingstonguy wrote:
gjmjoe017 wrote:Why in the hell would you want to tell your family you had a penile implant? :lol:

I told my kids and my sister because they have been on this cancer journey with me throughout and are concerned. We are a close family and share each others health concerns. I feel sorry for people that don't feel they can share health issues with the people they love.

Hope you get well,but for me an implant is dealing with your sex life and for me that’s very personal and not something my kids or family members would even want to know about!Hey,we each make our own decisions about what we share,so do what you feel you need to do.Just not for me!Good luck and hope you get well and your implant is a good outcome!
71 yrs.old married,ED for 7 yrs.Pills for 3 yrs,TriMix for 21/2 yrs.6 1/2 inches flacid,71/4 inches erect,6 inches girth.Coloplast Titan put in 11/13/20,Dr.Bozeman,Arkansas Urology,Little Rock.22cm + 2 RTE.

Nestor

Postby Nestor » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:55 pm

Does his office have other Dr's or PA's?

I'm wondering if my consult in mid March, might still happen, just without Dr. Eid. (Since he has apparently been training other doctors, figured they might be in his office for significant periods of time)
47; Considering an implant. ED for over a decade. Tested a decade ago for VL, negative. Not hormonal; may be dopamine reward dysfunction.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:38 pm

I didn't tell anyone anything. Except my dad. Young man benefits.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Odecko

Postby Odecko » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:59 pm

I only told my wife, who went through the entire process with me. She initially had problems looking at other men penis on FT as well as other websites that showed the surgery and videos of men showing how the device work. I also mentioned it to a couple of friends who seem to be going through erectile dysfunction issues and understand what I was going through as a result of prostate cancer.

I read a post from FT that said other people do not want to hear about your d+ck. He was right. When I attempted to share they began to laugh or became completely silent about my ED. One of my buddies had issues looking at other men penises and refuse to watch inflating videos. I have decided that no one else really needs to know. I figure one day I will meet someone in my situation or something similar, then and only then, will I share my situation.
53 yrs old...Widowed at age 34 after 10 years; remarried at 41. Diagnosed with PC at 47. Tried Pills, VED, & Injections & all failed. Dec/2021 - Coloplast Titan XL 24 cm + 1 cm RTE penoscrotal. (Hakky)NOW- LIFE IS GOOD!

Return to “Implants”