Girth and implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: Girth and implants

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:57 pm

Old Guy wrote:Good info, thanks for sharing that!
So if the Titan is capable of 6.5 million cycles, that means you'd have to use it 108,333 times per month to wear it out in five years. That's only 3,611 times a day. Who's up for that challenge? :lol:

But did they define what a cycle consists of? What if a cycle is defined as 1 mm of movement? Maybe in 1 direction. So a 1" going in & withdrawing 1" could add up to 50 cycles. That 6.5 million cycles could fly by faster if the cycles were really short. :D
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Dent4ever

Postby Dent4ever » Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:53 pm

This is comforting to know. Im a bit above average at 5.75 girth so id hate to loose that. From what I gather, as long as your erectile tissue isn't too compromised + a good surgeon, you'll get great girth. I guess when people talk about "destroying erectile tissue" they talk about incisions into scar or fibrous tissue. Correct me if im wrong here..
42 M. Mild peyronies like symptoms for well over a decade. Mostly related to PFS syndrome I believe. Seriously considering an Implant. Trying to mentally accept the situation, Pills barely work and trimix gel doesn't work, tried injections -hated it.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:48 am

Cnidium wrote:24 titan. 6.3x6 without engorgement. 7x6.3 with engorgement. Girth measured near base. Length I was not pressing the ruler into my skin.

I am doing VED daily for 10 minutes. This measurement was made before using VED tonight.

Hope this helps

So, you've been implanted since 2017 and still using a VED?
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:11 am

Cindium, good numbers! Thanks for sharing. What does without engorgement mean?
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Dent4ever

Postby Dent4ever » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:03 pm

Hilly, I think he means without arousal in his own tissues. Aka engorgement of the glans always add to the length. IPP doesn't do anything for glans engorgement
42 M. Mild peyronies like symptoms for well over a decade. Mostly related to PFS syndrome I believe. Seriously considering an Implant. Trying to mentally accept the situation, Pills barely work and trimix gel doesn't work, tried injections -hated it.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:45 pm

Hillywilly wrote:Cindium, good numbers! Thanks for sharing. What does without engorgement mean?

Exactly wwhat Dent4ever said, engorgement of blood from arousal.
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:46 pm

Old Guy wrote:
Cnidium wrote:24 titan. 6.3x6 without engorgement. 7x6.3 with engorgement. Girth measured near base. Length I was not pressing the ruler into my skin.

I am doing VED daily for 10 minutes. This measurement was made before using VED tonight.

Hope this helps

I have been implanted since 2017 but only started VED very recently (last 4 months or so inconsistently). I started using VED because I am likely getting a revision for a minor kink in one of the cylinders.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Nestor

Postby Nestor » Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:17 pm

Cnidium wrote:I have been implanted since 2017 but only started VED very recently (last 4 months or so inconsistently). I started using VED because I am likely getting a revision for a minor kink in one of the cylinders.

So 5.5 years before a revision was needed, and you were implanted by the leading surgeon likely in the world...
47; Considering an implant. ED for over a decade. Tested a decade ago for VL, negative. Not hormonal; may be dopamine reward dysfunction.

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:02 pm

Cnidium wrote:
Old Guy wrote:

Hope this helps

I have been implanted since 2017 but only started VED very recently (last 4 months or so inconsistently). I started using VED because I am likely getting a revision for a minor kink in one of the cylinders.

You lose size from the surgery or the ED? Just wondering what your logic/goals are with VED? Like I am hoping the only things I have to do with my dick is fuck, piss, and the occasional revison post IPP.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:41 pm

Nestor wrote:
Cnidium wrote:I have been implanted since 2017 but only started VED very recently (last 4 months or so inconsistently). I started using VED because I am likely getting a revision for a minor kink in one of the cylinders.

So 5.5 years before a revision was needed, and you were implanted by the leading surgeon likely in the world...

I'd say be careful analyzing posts like mine. My guess is that a much higher percentage of people with implant problems are posting here, while a lower percentage of all the people with good functioning implants continue to post here. Its a forum for problems. Ex, after my recovery post implant, I stopped posting here for a very long time, because there was no longer a problem.

But to answer your question quickly, yes that is the case.

The long answer: Part of it is my fault, I didnt cycle the implant for ~4months years after the surgery, which may have created the kink (the kink only showed up then). I wasn't aware of not being allowed not to cycle for long periods of time after the initial cycling requirement of 4 months post op. Would this have happened had I continued to cycle? Who knows. Also, I don't technically need a revision. It still pumps and gets rock hard inflated, just the tips are uneven, which is annoying but if I had to live with it I could. Its one of this in the middle situations that difficult to call a shot on one way or the other, to get a revision or not.

Return to “Implants”