Dr. Hakky Logistics

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Cnidium

Dr. Hakky Logistics

Postby Cnidium » Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:37 pm

Surgery is set for March.

His team recommended 2 hotels, Staybridge and Thompson Hyatt.

Has anyone used a different hotel near Hakky's center?

Any hotels that have a fridge/stove?

The whole foods down the street best source of good food?

General logistics advice?

I may or may not have a family member going with me. If anyone one went solo, let me know some details.

This is a revision, so I've been through the gambit before.

Thanks,

Cnidium
Titan OTR. Dr. Hakky - successful surgery and very happy with outcome.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Dent4ever

Re: Dr. Hakky Logistics

Postby Dent4ever » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:49 pm

Ill be following your revision my friend -good luck. Also do ask Hakky about how far out the new version of the Titan is.. from what people have reported, he seems to be in the loop on that.
42 M. Mild peyronies like symptoms for well over a decade. Mostly related to PFS syndrome I believe. Seriously considering an Implant. Trying to mentally accept the situation, Pills barely work and trimix gel doesn't work, tried injections -hated it.

Odecko

Postby Odecko » Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:56 pm

Cnidium wrote:Surgery is set for March.

I may or may not have a family member going with me. If anyone one went solo, let me know some details.

Thanks,

Cnidium
53 yrs old...Widowed at age 34 after 10 years; remarried at 41. Diagnosed with PC at 47. Tried Pills, VED, & Injections & all failed. Dec/2021 - Coloplast Titan XL 24 cm + 1 cm RTE penoscrotal. (Hakky)NOW- LIFE IS GOOD!

Odecko

Postby Odecko » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:00 pm

I stayed at the Residence Inn. It is setup apartment style. The rooms are all spread out on the property. I will say be careful though. I've read reports of vehicle break-ins and sort, but I did not have a problem whatsoever. Now granted, I had my implant done by Hakky about a year ago. Let him oversize you. You will appreciate it. Also, be sure that you follow all instructions he give. HE IS THE BEST.
53 yrs old...Widowed at age 34 after 10 years; remarried at 41. Diagnosed with PC at 47. Tried Pills, VED, & Injections & all failed. Dec/2021 - Coloplast Titan XL 24 cm + 1 cm RTE penoscrotal. (Hakky)NOW- LIFE IS GOOD!

Odecko

Postby Odecko » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:02 pm

I should have read your entire post before I responded. My wife went with me. Looking back I probably could not have done it with her. I would suggest someone go with you, just in case you have complications.

Frenchie

Postby Frenchie » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:56 pm

Cnidium wrote:Surgery is set for March.

Thanks,

Cnidium

What is the reason of your revision? 6 years ain't a lot for an implant by Eid
Venous like since I was 20 years old. Pills don't work too well. Thinking of implant in the future

Anthony

Postby Anthony » Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:53 pm

All I can offer is I travel a lot and stay in hotels 100 nights a year. I stay at Staybridge often. You will get an efficiency style room with everything you need for an extended stay. They are part of the IHG (Holiday Inn) group, they are clean and well appointed. The nightly social hour on Monday thru Thursday nights is nice with free wine and beer and some light fare to eat included in your stay. Of course you’ll be the hit of the party when people ask why you are in town! :P
50 yo. MI on 5/30/16, 5 stents, 6'-215lbs active and daily exercise since. Type II Diabetes, 7.0 A1C. Scheduled for implantation 05/02/2023 with Hakky in ATL 3 years on Trimix, lead to PD 55°curvature. Current size: 6-1/2”bpl, 6-1/2” girth.

Nestor

Postby Nestor » Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:51 pm

Frenchie wrote:What is the reason of your revision? 6 years ain't a lot for an implant by Eid

Super curious too. Eid sets the standard.

But I'd like to avoid 2 days of a catheter, which some other doctors do not require.
47; Considering an implant. ED for over a decade. Tested a decade ago for VL, negative. Not hormonal; may be dopamine reward dysfunction.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:13 pm

Odecko wrote:I stayed at the Residence Inn. It is setup apartment style. The rooms are all spread out on the property. I will say be careful though. I've read reports of vehicle break-ins and sort, but I did not have a problem whatsoever. Now granted, I had my implant done by Hakky about a year ago. Let him oversize you. You will appreciate it. Also, be sure that you follow all instructions he give. HE IS THE BEST.

Wow that hotel looks like exactly what I want. Kitchen and all in the room. Thank you for the recommendation.
My advice: choose a world-class surgeon and make yourself the healthiest you can.

Cnidium

Postby Cnidium » Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:14 pm

Anthony wrote:All I can offer is I travel a lot and stay in hotels 100 nights a year. I stay at Staybridge often. You will get an efficiency style room with everything you need for an extended stay. They are part of the IHG (Holiday Inn) group, they are clean and well appointed. The nightly social hour on Monday thru Thursday nights is nice with free wine and beer and some light fare to eat included in your stay. Of course you’ll be the hit of the party when people ask why you are in town! :P

Do they have kitchens in the rooms? I've been on god mode nutrition for the last 7 years, so I want to make sure I can make my own food, which is what I did back in 2017 when I saw Eid.

Return to “Implants”