How does sex feel post implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.

How does sex/masutbation feel post implant

100% The erection is sensitive without stimulation.
18%
75% the erection has some sensation without stimulation, and with stimulation it feels great
45%
50% erection has little sensation without stimulation. With stimulation sex/masturbation is still enjoyable
18%
25% erection has no sensation, without looking at it I wouldn’t know I had one. With stimulation there’s not very much enjoyment.
9%
0% can’t tell when erect and physical stimulation brings little to no enjoyment.
9%

Total votes: 11

FMLFML85

How does sex feel post implant

Postby FMLFML85 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:28 pm

This is a simple poll that’s combining what it feels like to have a erection without stimulation as well as with stimulation.

Txagq8

Re: How does sex feel post implant

Postby Txagq8 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:59 pm

Ok. I may be an outlier based upon how abysmal my erections were before implant. It took heroic levels of effort to really get that hard, throbbing, dick twitching type of erection where you start seeping precum/cowper’s fluids/ whatever you want to call it.

Pumping way up gives me that kind of erection. No, it doesn’t send me to the edge of climax jyst being inflated. But I can feel the hard, the stretch, the desire to penetrate without any other direct stimulation.

If you never had straining, stretching, throbbing hard ons, and then a prosthesis delivers the goods, you’re going to give it a high rating.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:32 pm

Txagq8 wrote:Pumping way up gives me that kind of erection. No, it doesn’t send me to the edge of climax jyst being inflated. But I can feel the hard, the stretch, the desire to penetrate without any other direct stimulation.

That’s good to hear. Imo not having a sensation of the erection without stimulation is pretty shitty. I’m struggling between 25% and 50% right now. Even with lower sensation I’m still fairly satisfied with the implant because it allows me to lead a normalish life.

crazyjoe

Postby crazyjoe » Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:19 am

For me, it seems as though the amount of sensation is related to the amount of glans engorgement I have at the time; I.e. the more engorgement, the greater amount of sensation. That’s why I have focused on finding the best methods of engorgement
75, used pills, injections -- all lost effectiveness. Titan implanted by Eid in Feb '22.

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:16 am

For me, nothing was wrong pre-op except the ability to maintain an erection. I especially had great sensitivity all along my shaft and glans. Post-op, with the addition of the removal of the penoscrotal webbing and resultant 4" scar from the sewing job (that the surgeon NEVER mentioned might/ would happen...POS that he was) I now can't feel any sensation along my shaft ESPECIALLY underneath. The ONLY sensitive area that remains now is a ring around my shaft between my circumcision's ring and my glans. And that band area (about 1/4" at most) must be just lightly touched. Otherwise it feels like pain rather than pleasure. My only advice to any man opting for an implant is to ensure your surgeon (other than ANY at Virginia Urology) will tell you everything about your post-op penis...even to include the stuff you might not ask or think about asking. PERIOD!
77; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:28 am

I can't really answer this question since I'm only 5 days post-op. However, here is what I have already discovered:

On day 3 post-recovery, I had a video chat with my long distance girlfriend in Thailand (moving there later this year). During the chat, she removed her top and talked to me with a warm smile and her titties out. I was very pleased to feel that certain "tingle" of sexual arousal in my penis. Same this morning as I laid in bed relaxed having a sexual fantasy.The tingle of arousal was there, and my glans began to swell. It was as if blood flow was coming in with whatever spongeosum might be remaining. A good sign.

I am optimistic that once i begin having real sex again that erotic experiences will translate into genuine arousal and though I am pumping it up hard, that the normal feelings of sexual arousal in my dick will be there. Fingers crossed.
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Return to “Implants”