To any new readers

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: To any new readers

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:13 pm

workingitout wrote:I actually got banned from the site. I realize that by admitting I was needsomehope, this new account may get banned too, but I really hope not. I swear to not make any waves, I just need to be here for support. Please.

Did you talk to Paul (site administrator) about reinstating your original user name/user Id? That way you would retain your posting history.

I believe that Paul is a reasonable man and would accept your pledge to maintain civility.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

workingitout

Postby workingitout » Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:55 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
workingitout wrote:I actually got banned from the site. I realize that by admitting I was needsomehope, this new account may get banned too, but I really hope not. I swear to not make any waves, I just need to be here for support. Please.

Did you talk to Paul (site administrator) about reinstating your original user name/user Id? That way you would retain your posting history.

I believe that Paul is a reasonable man and would accept your pledge to maintain civility.

I don’t think it’s necessary. All my old posts were just whining & being negative anyway. Lol.

Plus Paul has already gone above and beyond for me. I wouldn’t blame him for banning this account, but I hope he doesn’t. If he sees this, I’d really appreciate him reaching out to be honest.

Nestor

Postby Nestor » Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:05 pm

You may want to do some research on saunas... Even those sauna blankets I imagine will help increase blood flow to the brain. The data regarding sauna use and reduction of dementia is pretty staggering.
47; Considering an implant. ED for over a decade. Tested a decade ago for VL, negative. Not hormonal; may be dopamine reward dysfunction.

Return to “Implants”