What positive impact did you have in life apart from sex after getting a implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
drayan123

What positive impact did you have in life apart from sex after getting a implant

Postby drayan123 » Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:59 am

I wanna hear stories

Old Guy

Re: What positive impact did you have in life apart from sex after getting a implant

Postby Old Guy » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:05 am

My depression went away. My male ego returned. I had no reservations about being able to take care of my beautiful young wife. Looking at beautiful women wondering what they would think of my super-dick.
Before implant was out with my younger brother. There was a very hot gorgeous lady in the liquor store. Yea we both looked her over but in the car my brother said, "Neither of us would have a chance with her unless you could lick your eyebrows!" I had to agree.
Post implant- one day riding through the park, there is a sweet thing standing next to her car. She is all sweaty, drinking a bottle of water. My guess is she just finished a run. My dirty mind pops up "Hey lady, want to go for another workout?"
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Happy Toy

Re: What positive impact did you have in life apart from sex after getting a implant

Postby Happy Toy » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:20 am

The increase in my flaccid. I was always a turtle dick, less then an inch, now I'm 4+" flaccid, love that!
flaccid sit 4.JPG
flaccid sit 4.JPG (167.05 KiB) Viewed 385 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:35 am

I like my 5" flaccid . I use to be s grower from 2 1/2" to 7".
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Endoftheline

Postby Endoftheline » Mon Jan 02, 2023 2:19 pm

drayan123 wrote:I wanna hear stories

Before the implant, i believed that the source of all my problems was my ED. there was no point to focusing on my career, hobbies or aspirations because i genuinely believed i would have nobody to share it with. Once my dick was functional, everything will fall into place and i will wake up a new man!

Bullshit.

All that happened is that my dick works now. After a few months, it became apparent to me that all my issues were not going away. An hour procedure cannot undo a lifetime of ED, failed experiances and negative self worth. My mind is still in limp dick mode; so to speak

The implant fixed my penis, however all the problems in my head havent gone anywhere. After youre done with the surgery, recovery and 6 months of cycling to get your size back. Thats when the difficult work starts.

Now, im hitting the gym hardcore 4x a week, studying for certifications to advance my career, even started a skincare routine to feel better about myself. The implant enabled me to analyse my life without the dark cloud of ED looming over my head. Thats all it will ever do, it is one of MANY obstacles towards your happiness.

FWIW, i havent blown somebodys mind with my dick yet, my 2 experiances since being implanted were more painful than pleasurable. (This was right at ths proposed recovery time of 3 weeks). But i was able to have sex!
29 years old and suffered from ED for over 16 years
I had hard flaccid (Potentially Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) , turned to long flaccid after priaprism incident.
implanted June 24 2022
24 cm XL Titan
L: 5.7 G: 5.0 (no arousal)
L:6.5 G:5.3 (aroused)

Return to “Implants”