The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:19 am

Last edited by FMLFML85 on Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

portageriver

Re: Rant

Postby portageriver » Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:29 pm

Man, that's a lot for any one person to carry, you are allowed to rant. I wish I had some sage words for you right now, but I don't. I know when I run into it, I just try and remind myself that this moment is temporary and that different (possibly better) days lie ahead. Until then, try and focus on what makes you feel peaceful and let time pass while you heal from one thing to another. Good luck.
Age 55, Ohio - Implant AMS 700 LGX, 21+ 3 following RAP for prostate cancer (Gleason 6). Implanted June 2021 and loving it!

FMLFML85

Postby FMLFML85 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:38 am

portageriver wrote:Man, that's a lot for any one person to carry, you are allowed to rant. I wish I had some sage words for you right now, but I don't. I know when I run into it, I just try and remind myself that this moment is temporary and that different (possibly better) days lie ahead. Until then, try and focus on what makes you feel peaceful and let time pass while you heal from one thing to another. Good luck.

Thanks for the kind words and for reading my post. I’m glade your implant is working out for you, it’s pretty amazing what they can do. Yeah I just bottomed out for a bit but it seems like things can only get better from here.

25yearsold

Postby 25yearsold » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:04 am

Hey man
Sorry to hear that your are having troubles
About tip pain, i dont have much to say as i am not implanted yet, is it a managable pain or precludes you from having sex?
About your crus pain, i might be just wrong but, you said you had open abdominal surgery(ies) just 2 weeks ago. I am imagining, if i didnt have ED nor implant and had that type of surgery maybe i had similiar type of pain anyway? Yes, maybe the implant intensified it and pain is much worse but you really should give it time and let it heal. I know it is not a penis surgery and you dont expect a 6 week break from sexual activity with an abdominal surgery, but man, 2 weeks is just short just give it time
I hope it goes only positive from here
Best

Return to “Implants”