Need help recent titan implant - intense bladder spasms

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Wolfrayet1

Need help recent titan implant - intense bladder spasms

Postby Wolfrayet1 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:36 pm

A few days out now, not a week yet.

Scrotum pain level is not going down very much from the day of surgery. It was a scrotal approach so expected bad scrotum pain and swelling. The pain feels like a lot of internal pressure or pushing and the sack skin feeling pushed out or being constantly pulled / stretched.

About 2 days ago noticed some light blue color bruising was all over my sack but today it looks gone. It was like the deep internal bruising you can get from falls down wooden steps,but you get it two days after the fall as bruises from the inside out. The Bruises were like swirls, a funky brown green color at first then blue then bright pink and now it’s gone. my sack kinda pink naturally so it discolors easily.

I’m getting these very intense random bladder spasms. Sometimes I can literally feel the whole bladder spasming. It can go on for 5-10 seconds. If I put my hand above my penis I can feel it. My reservoir is likely in my rezius they tell me thought to be honest im not sure where the surgeon put it.

Guys my balls are swollen but doc says scrotal swelling post op doesn’t often start to get really bad until a week or two post op.

Icing the balls. The bladder spasm intensity is something to worry about ? Yes/ no ? Anyone else get post op bladder spasms? Advice or ideas?

philly444

Re: Need help recent titan implant - intense bladder spasms

Postby philly444 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:39 pm

Bladder spasms, I had very bad. My doctor put me on Myrbetriq, It solved my problem totally.
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

Wolfrayet1

Postby Wolfrayet1 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:57 pm

philly444 wrote:Bladder spasms, I had very bad. My doctor put me on Myrbetriq, It solved my problem totally.

Ahhh so it’s not just me. These spasms are wild intense sometimes. I’m peeing a whole lot more often for sure. Spasms don’t happen for hours then bam. I don’t think I’ve ever been able to literally feel my bladders dimensions inside me before these spasms today.

How bad did your spasms get ? It’s been posted on some med web sites that though it’s rare the bladder spasms get so bad the implant needs to be revised or removed. This doesn’t feel that bad but the spasms are intense as hell.

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:00 am

Wolfrayet1 wrote:
philly444 wrote:Bladder spasms, I had very bad. My doctor put me on Myrbetriq, It solved my problem totally.

Ahhh so it’s not just me. These spasms are wild intense sometimes. I’m peeing a whole lot more often for sure. Spasms don’t happen for hours then bam. I don’t think I’ve ever been able to literally feel my bladders dimensions inside me before these spasms today.

How bad did your spasms get ? It’s been posted on some med web sites that though it’s rare the bladder spasms get so bad the implant needs to be revised or removed. This doesn’t feel that bad but the spasms are intense as hell.

I can feel every ounce of urine leaving my bladder when I’m peeing…I feel everything in and around my bladder and some light spasms outside of urinating.
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

Nestor

Postby Nestor » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:03 pm

Craigohbig wrote:I can feel every ounce of urine leaving my bladder when I’m peeing…I feel everything in and around my bladder and some light spasms outside of urinating.

Not to hijack, but do you feel you have lost bladder volume? Meaning, do you urinate more frequently now that you have that reservoir in there?
47; Considering an implant. ED for over a decade. Tested a decade ago for VL, negative. Not hormonal; may be dopamine reward dysfunction.

nuance

Postby nuance » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:30 pm

Craigohbig wrote:
Wolfrayet1 wrote:

I can feel every ounce of urine leaving my bladder when I’m peeing…I feel everything in and around my bladder and some light spasms outside of urinating.

Is this after you've been implanted, cause of the reservoir?

Return to “Implants”