Implant failure from the beginning

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Craigohbig

Re: Implant failure from the beginning

Postby Craigohbig » Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:04 pm

Before I was implanted I would watch Kramer videos and he would carry on bragging about firing through 15 minute surgeries and doing 200 a year. Maybe slightly less is more with these hotshot surgeons
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

librariwhs

Postby librariwhs » Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:36 am

Thanks, brothers, for the comments. I am not sure whether the problem was the surgeon or the device. Neither of the two (at least in my presence) would say what they thought the problem is. Still waiting to hear about scheduling the revision because my surgeon wants the rep to be there for the surgery. I expect some of the delay is due to the holidays. I just want it fixed. I'll keep you all informed about my progress or lack thereof.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:18 am

There is no surgeon mentioned, I mean why should one believe his story. It can just be a troll.
Apparently many people here believe anything they read. On the internet anybody can write what he/she wants. It can be absolute bs - but many people believe it. Very odd. It’s similar to reviews signed with A. R. from W. etc.

I don’t say such things can’t happen, however I’m extremely cautious whe reading such stories.

Just be careful, don’t believe anything you read.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

librariwhs

Postby librariwhs » Mon Dec 19, 2022 12:28 pm

There is no surgeon mentioned, I mean why should one believe his story. It can just be a troll.
Apparently many people here believe anything they read. On the internet anybody can write what he/she wants. It can be absolute bs - but many people believe it. Very odd. It’s similar to reviews signed with A. R. from W. etc.

I don’t say such things can’t happen, however I’m extremely cautious whe reading such stories.

Just be careful, don’t believe anything you read.
72, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08 2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in South Africa

This is not a troll. My surgeon is my urologist. His name is Dr Christopher Lawley, and he has been in practice for many years. I asked him before he did the procedure how many times, he had done it and he told me that over the years he has done it about 2000 times. So, he is experienced. I DON'T LIE!!! An apology from you is appropriate, but I don't expect one. Why would I want to post a troll about something as serious as this? By the same standard of judgment you use, this whole board could be fake. You said don't believe anything you read. You didn't say don't believe everything you read. That's a big difference. And you didn't address me. You said why should "we" believe his story. Am I not worthy do be addressed directly? I could go on, but this is enough.

Don Williams

Return to “Implants”