Video show and tell

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Hunchback

Video show and tell

Postby Hunchback » Sat Dec 17, 2022 2:33 am

Hey all,

I am cautiously exploring implants... for those who don't know me from the forum here, i am not a fan of getting one, for multiple reason. I won't get into details here, i don't need "convincing" ;) However, i am curious about some things and information is hard to find locally, where i live. I'll try to ask my doctor if he could get me in touch with a local person who has an implant, but i am 99% it won't work. People are strange in France.

I know there are some videos online of doctors and a few "amateurs", but they are all old, bad quality and not very informative.
So i was thinking, it would be nice if anyone with an implant who has a decent modern phone or an actual camera is also willing to do a little video "show and tell" and share it.

Here are a few things i haven't really found much information about and would like to see demonstrated:

- Flaccid state "ergonomics" - Show how bendable the penis is, how it "stands" when deflated, can you move it around, put it upwards or downwards in your pants, foreskin situation (hopefully someone's uncut here lol), if possible talk about how it feels in your hand, compared to before the implant ...

- Flaccid measurements - Length AND width.

- Inflation method - real time demonstration of going "0 to 100", talk about what it feels like inside your body (if anything?)

- Reservoir placement - does it show? Does it interfere with urinating, going number 2 or any other unrelated body activity ?

- Inflated ergonomics - similar to the one before, but this time fully inflated. Show it's stability, angle of erection (compared with before implant?) and curve, how it actually feels like ...

- Inflated measurements - same as before... A lot of people talk about their length before/after but i don't remember reading/hearing about the girth change. Might be because i am a grower, but my penis tends to literally double in all measurements when erect, so the notion of "girth not changing much between flaccid / erect" sounds really scary to me ;)

I know that's a lot of things to ask and also quite personal, but if anyone feels like doing it, i believe it'll be helpful for everyone in need of more "down to earth, real information" rather than some technical demo by some doctor filmed 10 years ago.

Cheers!
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Catmandu

Re: Video show and tell

Postby Catmandu » Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:08 am

I would also find something like this useful

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Sat Dec 17, 2022 6:55 am

Lol my wife begs to differ :D
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

brianroa7

Postby brianroa7 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:01 am

needsomehope wrote:Lol. You’re all gay.

needsomehope, how can your narrow-minded reply of “Lol. You’re all gay.” possibly be helpful? The guy’s asking a legit question. Someone was nice enough to do a live zoom call with me and showed me how the thing operated and answered my questions. I also saw one in a real implantee who was very helpful. These two actions by others are what made me decide to go ahead and get the implant. I'm so glad I did and grateful that there are those who are secure enough in who they are that they will do this.

How can wanting to make as informed a decision as possible "make you gay?" And WTF business of it is yours who they choose to have sex with?

I think your username of “needsomehope” is very poorly chosen.
58, implanted with 22 cm Titan (no RTE's) on April 1, 2022. Complete ED started after High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for prostate cancer. Tried everything else first but nothing worked. Wonderfully supportive wife!

Craigohbig

Postby Craigohbig » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:17 am

Pretty sure that he was joking
42 ED for 9 years vl after a fall. Pre implant 8 1/4 bp x 6 1/8 ish
Clavell titan 26+1 rte…post op very excited: 8 5/8” x 6 1/4” (7” base)
Starting to lose some length

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:46 am

Nah, he hasn't. Check his latest posts, you'll see. Someone even started a thread about that, lol.

Anyway, back on topic! :P

brianroa7

Postby brianroa7 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:52 am

Craigohbig wrote:Pretty sure that he was joking

Some idiotic jokes are best left unsaid. I’m a counsellor and you won’t believe how many people I see who feel ashamed of their sexuality because of stupid comments like that. A lifetime of thoughtless jokes adds up.

Just got me the wrong way after having started a session this week with a guywho is thinking of suicide because his dad calls him a “queer and a fairy” as he tells my patient he wants nothing to do with him anymore.

Think about that before making asinine comments.

Just pushed the wrong buttons with me this morning.
58, implanted with 22 cm Titan (no RTE's) on April 1, 2022. Complete ED started after High Dose Rate Brachytherapy for prostate cancer. Tried everything else first but nothing worked. Wonderfully supportive wife!

indeed

Postby indeed » Sun Dec 18, 2022 4:20 am

I think thats a great idea! Haven't seen anything on the "ergonomics" so far.
If anyone would be willing to do this, i think it would help a lot of people.

Cheers
30 years old. Suspensory ligament repair with Dr. Ralph March 23.
20cm Titan OTR, no RTEs. Dr. Clavell - May 10, 23.

brianroa7

Postby brianroa7 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 12:40 pm

I don’t think I would have the editing skills or patience to do a video, but I would be glad to do a zoom call with video for this type of thing. A member here did that for me and my wife and it really helped make the decision for us.

It would be interactive so you would be free to ask me to show you whatever you have questions about.

PM me if interested.

frwmw1

Postby frwmw1 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:05 am

HB, you're still on monomix though, not yet even trimix.
45yo, venous leak. Pills increased tinnitus (very rare). Using bimix+atropine, 0.2 of:
Atropine Sulfate: 52MCG/ML, Phentolamine MES: 0.9MG/ML, Papaverine HCL: 26MG/ML

Return to “Implants”