It’s done I’ve joined the Bionic Brotherhood

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Magic Rat

Re: It’s done I’ve joined the Bionic Brotherhood

Postby Magic Rat » Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:31 pm

As someone who is considering going bionic, threads like these are very helpful. Thanks for posting, and best of luck in your recovery.

Maddawg

Postby Maddawg » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:06 pm

Today was no different I was pretty much at a discomfort but not in any pain. The discomfort of from what feels like something coiled at the base and what feels like the tip of a cylinder behind the gland. The funny thing is it’s only at a certain pump level. If I’m fully pumped it goes away if I’m fully deflated it goes away but if it’s somewhere in the middle the left cylinder pokes me in the rim of the gland.

Oh and I went back to work today. Desk job but sitting did have my balls swollen more than they have been all last week. No pain just huge blubbery balls
Born 1982 - Married 21yrs— BPH & ED for 10yrs. All solutions failed.
Implanted 11/15/22 Duke - Dr Lentz -
Coloplast Titan 26cm +3cm RTE 125 res

Maddawg

Postby Maddawg » Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:19 pm

For the most part I have been fairly low on the pain. So much so that I haven’t touched the Oxycodone. But over the course of the last 2-3 days my scrotum is the size of a grapefruit. I’ve been trying to figure out just what swelling is….because this almost feels like a weird mushy solid filling. (Gravy/Jelly). Hot baths feel great. I made a hot water bottle out of a Gatorade bottle and a sock. I put water in my electric kettle then fill the bottle. It fits nicely between my legs.

I do however get little twinges and sharpe pains in the shaft especially when deflated. Also I get weird pains around the base it feels like one or some of the cords are wrapped around parts of me! My first post op appointment is Dec 7th.

Maddawg

Postby Maddawg » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:05 am

Alright I'm on day 16. I have little to no pain just random twinges that I believe mostly happen when I'm deflated due to the edges of the cylinders. To fix this I just give a couple small pumps. My scrotum is still huge possible hematoma but it seems to be getting smaller and I'm still able to cycle the unit.

I gave it a test run on day 4 it works like a charm :) I also gave it another this morning with her on top. I still had on my Jock strap and only pumped to about 50/60% it was enough to pernitrate and get it in a good morning work out. The jock keeps the balls still and tucked out of the way btw. I didn't go past the 60% because of the swelling in the balls if I failed to find the deflate. My backup plan is to run a hot bath to find it! All was well and I was able to deflate while still laying on my back. I have found that I have to wait a few minutes for my own blood to calm down before trying to deflate though. Any questions let me know. I'm still early and still healing but at week 3 I'm sitting at 6 girth and 6.5 erect missing a little over 2 inches but I'm not pumping to 100 yet hopefully get back up to 8.5. If not the firmness overcomes it all. I can all day as long as I have Gatorade and PB&J to restore energy

FinallyBionic

Postby FinallyBionic » Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:35 am

A test on day 4 :o ? That is amazing.
Be careful man! You will have years to enjoy with your new tool.
All the best
Finally Bionic
1969. RP Oct. 2017. Pills and Trimix didn't work. Inguinal hernia repair on both sides. AMS CX 21 cm+1 RTE, by Dr. Kai Li at Kaiser, VA, Jan. 2021. FT member since July 2020 as AST2123. See my previous 457 posts.

Maddawg

Postby Maddawg » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:23 am

FinallyBionic wrote:A test on day 4 :o ? That is amazing.
Be careful man! You will have years to enjoy with your new tool.
All the best

Yeah that first week I really had a pain level of maybe 3 at the highest point. I felt that I had something in my body and couldn't keep my hands off of it. That may have actually helped because things didn't' get to rest up and get stiff and pain set in. I haven't touched the oxycodone only the Tylenol and Mobic.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:55 pm

Wow good to hear how well things are going for your recovery. Mine was tough.
Those twinges of pain sound like nerves letting you know they aren't happy. They have been jostled around a bit.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Maddawg

Postby Maddawg » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:09 pm

Well I woke up Saturday and had a large fluid build up at the base of the shaft. It was right where the balls and the sac connect I found out real quick that the connection does not like to stretch! I was like OMG WTF. So much so that I called the emergency number. I mentioned to her that I didn't have a fever, wasn't bleeding but I'm very concerned. She told me that it was more than likely hematoma and it should clear itself. I asked if I should use heat (hot water bag) or ice pack. She said it wouldn't matter if it's not normal swelling so do what makes you feel the best.

Maddawg

Postby Maddawg » Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:02 pm

Day 23 I went in for my first post OP today. Everything went great they were able to show the device with a demo unit. Stitches got taken out which stung a little! Then i demonstrated that I could pump and deflate. He told me I didn’t have to mess around with the Jock anymore. He did say I can get back to doing normal things ie lifting weights and riding peloton. Overall he pretty much told me to listen to my body and ease back into things. I’m still a little swollen but pain besides the occasional dog ear corner, but I just squeeze shaft to reposition or give a few pumps

Return to “Implants”