One hand inflation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Juerhareb

Re: One hand inflation

Postby Juerhareb » Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:36 pm

LMCatman wrote:I am old with weak hands but can pump with one hand.

Girls/women decide to and have sex with YOU and enjoy (or not) sex with YOU! You don't really need to try to hide the fact that you're implanted. Give it a few pumps now and then while you kiss and play. I love to eat pussy and that's a good time for a few more pumps. Your dick is simply an accessory that helps "dreams come true" for both of you. Once she discovers you can go on and on and still be hard, she'll probably want more . I've had several girls pump it up for me. At first they're worried about hurting me. I say "I'm a wuss. You'll hear me whimper if it hurts." I think I've only whimpered once.

Even though I'm small and wear loose cargo pants or Dockers, it is EXTREMELY uncomfortable to put in your pants while inflated.

Good luck man!

You have to understand its not that easy for me. Im 25 yo...
Late twenties. ED since very early twenties. Unable to have sex.
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

Phallicy

Postby Phallicy » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:59 pm

Yes, you can pump to 100% and then stick it back into your pants.

Why? Because you can bend it completely up, down or even sideways.

In fact, a famous implant surgeon Dr Paul Perito has created an eponymous exercise that just does that: pump up to 100%, grab the base and bend it fully up, down, side to side. Don't worry, you are just bending the tubing....and it is too strong to break.
https://peritourology.com/2021/07/mtp-5 ... t-surgery/
Born 1959. Pills worked then stopped. Ditto Trimix. Implanted July 2022, Coloplast Titan 24cm.

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:24 am

Phallicy wrote:Yes, you can pump to 100% and then stick it back into your pants.

In fact, a famous implant surgeon Dr Paul Perito has created an eponymous exercise that just does that: pump up to 100%, grab the base and bend it fully up, down, side to side. Don't worry, you are just bending the tubing....and it is too strong to break.

So, for what I read, the main problem would be that it is too noticable and uncomfortable, right?
Implanted 20-03-2024 AMS LGX 21+3 cm. Dr Juan Ignacio Martínez Salamanca (Spain).

on the road of life

Postby on the road of life » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:49 am

Phallicy wrote:Yes, you can pump to 100% and then stick it back into your pants.

Hi
I hope to get to that point
at this moment I am 16 days post-op and not even deflated, I can place it up or to the side without discomfort, surely everything will soften
56. Bionic 10/21/2022. Titan 22+2. OTR pump. Penoscrotal.
ED due to Venous Leak, for years compensated, good incoming arterial blood flow to the penis, healthy heart and arteries.
Vacuum pumps
Sildenafil
Interventional Radiology Embolization.
Injections

Juerhareb

Postby Juerhareb » Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:58 pm

on the road of life wrote:

Hi
I hope to get to that point
at this moment I am 16 days post-op and not even deflated, I can place it up or to the side without discomfort, surely everything will soften

You can place it weherever you want without discomfort?

philly444

Postby philly444 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:08 pm

Yes, I have no discomfort placing it.
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:03 pm

Juerhareb wrote:
2435tjklAS wrote:One hand inflation definitely works, and that's my exact plan too, going down on her first every time. Based off the belief most women want to give up control in the bedroom anyway, tell her what to do.

Don't really get the dick in trousers thing lol, but other people seem to have answered it.

You soy its not possible to inflate it and get it into your jeans?

Some peoples max hard may be totally different than what I consider 80%….. I have a very strong grip and anything what I consider over 80% would be impossible to bend enough to put up or even to the side. I pump hard then bend all I can bend in all directions then get 3-4 more small pumps then even I. Any bend it enough to gain any more space for pumps. WAy too hard.
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

CigareVolant

Postby CigareVolant » Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:06 pm

When I pump as hard as I can, my cock sticks straight out. It does not fit nicely into my jeans fully inflated. How easily it bends may depend on your anatomy but mine is very hard and doesn't bend easily. Perhaps it bends less if you have a "deep socket" that the back end of the implant goes into. I've heard using more RTEs (rear tip extenders) can increase the amount of bending. But I wouldn't add RTEs for that! Hard is good.

I have no problem inflating mine with one hand. I don't use thumb and forefinger. I position the bulb in the palm of my hand and squeeze with all of my fingers. That engages lots of muscles way up the forearm. Also, that position seems to slip less.

My implant was a few months back. So far I've slept with two different women (both ex-girlfriends) and neither seemed to notice anything. So far I haven't told them anything. On the other hand, neither of them explored my balls much. That's never been my thing. If an experienced woman goes aggressively after your balls, then she'll likely notice that something's different.

What about pumping? When I'm expecting sex, I do some pumping ahead of time to make my cock plump but not so hard that it pokes way out. It was enough that my partner noticed I was "showing" when we were out at dinner. (She liked it.) There seem to be plenty of opportunities to get the final squeezes in during the run-up to sex. She goes to the bathroom and I pump a bit. I go to the bathroom and pump some more. I'm going down on her and I pump. It is a distinct motion, though. She might notice if you tried to do it during a blow-job.

In the end, I don't mind if my partners find out. I just thought it would be fun to experiment, to find out how obvious it is. So far, it seems not to be super obvious.
Implanted June, 2022 by Dr. Karpman. 22cm Titan with 1.5cm RTE.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:32 am

CigareVolant wrote:(edited for brevity and for focus)
In the end, I don't mind if my partners find out. I just thought it would be fun to experiment, to find out how obvious it is. So far, it seems not to be super obvious.

A while back a woman posted that she figured out that her boyfriend was implanted the second time they had sex. She chose not to tell him that she knew. Figured he would tell her if he wanted her to know.

Diplomatic gal, I guess. Women are inscrutable sometimes. Your sex partners may or may not figure it out and may or may not tell you what they think. Unless you ask. And even then you can never truly know.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”