Nuguy2 begins his journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bxguy1

Re: Nuguy2 begins his journey

Postby Bxguy1 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:52 am

Congrats! I was in your position about a month ago..waiting for the procedure and knowing you are committed to having an implant and you are going for it! Excited, nervous and even a little scared....you are at the crossroads waiting for the light to change! Don't worry it will all be worth it so Good luck and welcome to the bionic brotherhood!!
54 y/o and suffered from organic ED (peyronies) for 10+ yrs. Pills stopped working, injections too painful and VED not for us.
Implanted on May 7, 2013 with 24 cm C/P Titan zero angle by Dr. Eid, NYC.

venousleak1990born

Postby venousleak1990born » Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:35 pm

i need an implant at the age of 23
Implanted with Coloplast Genesis MALLEABLE on Jan 2024.
I have had venous leakage.
I didnt like the side effects of PDE5 inhibitors.
So far, I am very happy with the Coloplast Genesis.
I am from Türkiye.

nuguy2

Postby nuguy2 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:31 am

I checked into to Methodist Hospital in San Antonio Medical Center at 9:30 am on June 11 and left hospital about 5:30. Most of the time was spent waiting for surgery .... went into operating room about 1:30. Staff and all were great ..... think my surgical team consisted of three gals and the male doctor. The OR nurse and Resident that assisted were real hot women ..... was afraid Doc might decide I didn't need an implant.
Doctor used AMS CX ....... I don't think he uses many LGX. I think maybe I got the numbers wrong but my wife and I heard 18cm external and 3 cm internal.... that seems way off from 1/3 and 2/3 rule. I hope I heard right cause that would give me 7" to work with ..... I thought I would be lucky to get 6".

I have posted pictures under members only.

Return to “Implants”